Wedding Ideas Mag news updates “Real weddings, planning, bridal wear , dress ideas”. Visit Wedding Ideas Mag website here or see the feed summary below.
- Christmas 2023 Gift Guide: Gifts for HerYou can’t buy love – well, except at Christmas. Whatever your budget, we’ve got something special for you to give to her this year. There are plenty of ways that you can show your love for your partner on Christmas, and you don’t always need to spend a lot of… Read more »
- The Best Bridal Beauty Treatments Tried and TestedLooking for the best bridal beauty treatments to book before your wedding day? From hair treatments, eyelash extensions and teeth whitening to gel manicures, blow-dries and at-home facials, we put the best bridal beauty treatments to the test. The Best Bridal Beauty Treatments Tried and Tested A wedding day is… Read more »
- Venue of the Month: Trump TurnberryOne of Scotland’s most esteemed venues, Trump Turnberry provides the ultimate location for an unforgettable wedding. Nestled amidst the breath-taking coastal backdrop of Scotland’s Firth of Clyde, Turnberry Resort is unparalleled in its allure. Here, you’ll be enveloped not only by picturesque views, but by a profound blend of sophistication,… Read more »
- Shangri-La x Skydiamond: The Ultimate Engagement CollaborationShangri-La, one of London’s most iconic hotels. Not least because it occupies 18 floors of The Shard, but also due to its unwavering standards and most recently its collaboration with sustainability pioneer, Skydiamond. The first of its kind, Skydiamond creates negative emission diamonds enabled by nature. Using the four elements… Read more »
- 13 of the UK’s Most Haunted Venues Perfect for a Halloween WeddingWith Halloween right around the corner, and more than 40,000 weddings due to happen over the Halloween weekend, these are 13 of the UK’s most haunted houses and castles that double up as wedding venues, perfect for a Halloween wedding. Halloween typically is known as the time of year dedicated… Read more »
- Spotlight On: Dear Emma Stationery, Luxury Wedding Stationery & SuppliesWe sat down with Emma, maker and owner of Dear Emma Stationery, a Herefordshire-based wedding stationery business making beautiful, luxury wedding invites, save the date cards, table plans and much more. She talks to us about how her business was founded, where she gets her creative inspiration and what’s next… Read more »
- A Honeymoon in the Bahamas: Sandals Royal Bahamian ReviewThe adults-only all-inclusive Sandals Royal Bahamian makes for the perfect honeymoon destination, our Bahamas guide reveals Growing up, my grandparents had a gorgeous globe which has since, much to my dismay, been gifted to my brother. I would spend hours marvelling at it, spinning the marble on its golden axis… Read more »
- 11 of the Most Beautiful Flower Ideas for Your Autumn WeddingLooking for autumn wedding bouquet ideas perfect for your big day? From blazing burnt orange shades to more neutral tones, these are the most popular flowers for autumn bouquets and wedding flowers. There are many perks to having an autumn or winter wedding but when it comes to hand picking… Read more »
- Ibiza Honeymoon Review: AtzaróWersha Bharadwa checks out the life-affirming powers of a honeymoon at Atzaró – nicknamed the Ferrari of Ibizan agrotourismes – where there’s no faltering, just perfection. Location Set among 13 hectares of lush orange groves and a sun-soaked vibrant landscape that very much feels like that which first drew the… Read more »
- Why Portman Marylebone is the Ultimate Wedding Preparation DestinationBelow you will find everything you need to spend the perfect day preparing for a wedding. Whether you’re the bride, groom, mother of the bride or wedding guest, Portman Marylebone is the one-stop destination for your nuptial needs. There are few places in central London that carry as much charm… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Wedding Ideas Mag find out how to keep this page updated.