Cycling Today news updates “Cycling News, LIVE STREAMING, Races and Results”. Visit Cycling Today website here or see the feed summary below.
- 2023-2024 Cyclocross Season LIVE STREAMHere you can find all live streams for 2023/2024 cyclocross season. We’ll cover most important races including Cyclocross World Cup, Superprestige, Ethias Cross, X2O Trofee, World Championships and other. Cyclocross World Cup Flamanville LIVE STREAM: Sunday, 03 December, starts at 13:30pm Central Europe, 07:30am U.S. Eastern Women startlist HERE Men… Read more »
- Rigobero Uran: Respect has been lost in the pelotonAt 36 years old, Rigoberto Uran can now consider himself an senior in the peloton. The Colombian turned professional in 2006 and has seen a lot change in seventeen years, but he’s not really happy with the new generation of cyclists. “People only look at watts now and no one… Read more »
- Geraint Thomas to focus on Giro and Tour in 2024Geraint Thomas will continue to focus on riding the Grand Tours in 2024, but doesn’t rule out that he will ride the spring classics again the following year. “That’s how it started for me,” Thomas says about the classics. For next season, the Welshman hinted that he would ride the… Read more »
- Rod Ellingworth resigns from Ineos GrenadiersRod Ellingworth has resigned as INEOS Grenadiers deputy team principal as he was the temporary replacement for Dave Brailsford as manager of the British cycling team. Ellingworth was already closely involved in the founding of the then Team Sky in 2009 and was subsequently partly responsible for the sporting performance… Read more »
- Israel-Premier Tech owner: Froome can talk about his bike position until the cows come homeSylvan Adams, the owner of Israel-Premier Tech, refutes Chris Froome’s claims about his wrong position on the bicycle. According to Froome, his bike position was wrong for years, which meant he could not perform properly. Adams says that Froome is not telling the truth. “I think people are seeing Chris’s… Read more »
- PostNL becomes the main sponsor of DSM-firmenichIwan Spekenbrink has not only secured the future of his cycling team for the next three years, but also strengthened the team’s position in the WorldTour peloton as PostNL is also joining the Dutch cycling team in addition to DSM–Firmenich. DSM–Firmenich and PostNL will become equal main sponsors of the… Read more »
- Highest Paid Cyclists on the PlanetProfessional cycling has had a funny way of dividing opinions – you’re either a die-hard fan or you’d rather skip it altogether. But let me tell you, it’s been making quite a splash in recent years. Just look at the Tour De France – it’s an absolute spectacle that has… Read more »
- Mohoric dreaming of Paris-Roubaix and Tour of FlandersMatej Mohoric is looking ahead to the 2024 season and the Slovenian is setting a high bar for next year. “I have two big goals for 2024: the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix,” says the Slovenian. Mohoric won his first Monument in 2022 at Milano-Sanremo, but the 29 year-old wants… Read more »
- Wout van Aert says will target Giro d’Italia in 2024Wout van Aert announced his provisional cyclocross program for the current season but also his main goal on the road in 2024. “That is the Giro d’Italia,” the Belgian said in Colombia where he took part in Rigoberto Uran’s granfodo known as the Giro del Rigo. The Belgian was welcomed… Read more »
- Your One-Stop Guide to 2024 Cycling SpecialsFrom the timeless classics to the esteemed grand tours, the forthcoming year of cycling promises to be a captivating and exhilarating spectacle. Unbelievably, the 2024 cycling season is already less than two months away, with competitions scheduled for January in the Middle East, South America, Australia, Southern Europe, and Great… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Cycling Today find out how to keep this page updated.