Real Business news updates “Real Business”. Visit Real Business website here or see the feed summary below.
- How To Work With Someone You DislikeHaving to work with someone you dislike can be challenging but maintaining a professional relationship is crucial for your well-being, your team’s performance, and the wider business. Tips for how to work with someone you dislike include: Remain professional. Don’t let your personal feelings show. Be polite, courteous and constructive… Read more »
- How The Digital Transformation Revolution Is Changing The Restaurant IndustryOver the past five years, the net worth of the global food market has more than tripled and stands at an impressive $150 billion (approx. £118 billion). For restaurants seeking to embrace an ever-growing industry, digital transformation stands as a major market opportunity. For some restaurant owners, the concept of… Read more »
- What Angel Investors Look For In Start-upsEquity investment expert and founder of Focused For Business, Hatty Fawcett reveals what angel investors look for in a start-up and how founders can appeal to them. Networking is a natural part of building a business, particularly when it comes to securing investment. As a start-up, it can be daunting… Read more »
- Why SMEs Need Strategy and Operations for Effective Marketing CampaignsBy Stefano Maifreni, COO and Founder of Eggcelerate In today’s hypercompetitive business landscape, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) face the formidable challenge of running marketing campaigns that stand out and yield significant results. In this article, we will explore the critical role that strategy and operations play in the success… Read more »
- How To Work Out Pro Rota SalaryIf you are a part-time worker, you need to know how to work out pro rata salary. Knowing the full time salary of the job, and calculating your hourly rate, weekly and annual salary, you will know exactly how much you are being paid for the time you are working.… Read more »
- What Is A Close Company?In the UK, a close company is defined as a limited company with five or fewer participants, or a limited company where all the participants are also directors. For most small limited companies, ‘participators’ will just mean shareholders. However, if the company has issued debt finance called debentures, then the… Read more »
- How to Check if a Company is VAT RegisteredValue Added Tax (VAT) is a consumption tax that is charged on most goods and services sold within the UK. It is collected by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Businesses with annual taxable turnover above a certain threshold must register for VAT in the UK. The current VAT registration threshold… Read more »
- Do You Get Paid for Trial Shifts UK?As a prospective employee, you may be wondering if you get paid for trial shifts in the UK. There is no legal requirement for employers to pay for trial shifts, but many choose to offer some form of compensation. If you are looking for work in the UK, you may… Read more »
- Embedded Lending: A Revolution in Financial Services for Small Business OwnersBy Philipp Buschmann, Co-founder and CEO of AAZZUR The financial services industry is certainly going through an incredible transformation right now, and I am particularly excited to explore the revolutionary impact of embedded lending in the realm of small business ownership. Embedded lending is not just a technological innovation; it’s… Read more »
- Founders Of E2Exchange And Boom & Partners Share Their Thoughts On The Forthcoming Budget.Founder and CEO of E2Exchange Shalini Khemka CBE and Founder and CEO of Boom & Partners Kevin R. Smith Share their Thoughts Ahead of the Autumn Statement. Kevin Smith, CEO Boom and Partners and E2E Ambassador, shares his thoughts: Jeremy Hunt’s autumn statement on 22nd November 2023 will be more… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Real Business find out how to keep this page updated.