Mzanzi Travel news updates “Local Travel Inspiration”. Visit Mzanzi Travel website here or see the feed summary below.
- Hidden Gems Edition 25Our regular feature in which we explore some of South Africa’s many fascinating, unique, and off-the-beaten-track destinations and experiences you may not have known even existed… By Stef Terblanche Yzerfontein, the pearl of the West Coast The publicity brochures refer to Yzerfontein as, “our hidden gem”. They go… Read more »
- 8 of the Best…. Winter retreats in South AfricaAs winter gets into full, freezing swing and with mid-year school holidays coming up, we thought we would share with you eight of our favourite winter locations in South Africa. Of course, there are many more regions more than worth a visit but the eight listed here are enough to… Read more »
- Gorgeous Namaqualand, so much more than just spectacular flowersUpon hearing the name Namaqualand, most people immediately assume it’s all about wildflowers, flowers and only flowers. And while the region is indeed famous for its annual spectacular display of wildflowers in the Spring, there is so much more to be found and enjoyed here. So next time you… Read more »
- Nigeria… the sleeping giant of African tourismIt is widely known that Nigeria is Africa’s biggest economy and most populous country with a population of over 192 million. It is also the 14th largest African country by geographical area, while Nigeria’s national football team is the 3rd most successful one in Africa. However, as a tourist destination… Read more »
- TravelBites – Edition 25Cape Town is world’s second-best wedding destination, Johannesburg the second most affordable Cape Town – According to Rachel Fernandes of Digital Loft in the UK, research commissioned by DC Jewellery found that Cape Town ranked 2nd out of the top 30 wedding destinations of the world. General factors that were… Read more »
- Changing lives with the help of Little Switzerland ResortLindiwe Khoza never stops praying. Be it for the new children who arrive or the older ones who leave. She holds on tight to the belief that all things work together for good. And that every child who passes through their doors at the Langkloof Orphanage Scheme, will go on… Read more »
- Hidden Gems Edition 24Our regular feature in which we explore some of South Africa’s many fascinating, unique, and off-the-beaten-track destinations and experiences you may not have known even existed… Explore the mysteries of a petrified forest at the Wild Coast Sun Wild Coast Sun, Sun International’s only beachfront resort, has been a… Read more »
- Egypt… Africa’s ancient Empire of the NilePeople often mistakenly think that Egypt is not part of Africa but rather of the Middle East or the ‘Arab world’ or even the Arabian Peninsula. But Egypt is as African as Kilimanjaro and lions. Just ask soccer lovers. They will tell you that Egypt is the most successful team… Read more »
- Discovering the wonderful West Coast by road Cheryl & Zee’sCraving to explore our beautiful West Coast, our zany Mzanzitravel team, Zainab Achmat and Cheryl Pinter, hit the road again. There is nothing better than destressing in these uncertain times, and what better way than getting out there to see new places and meet more amazing people. We opted to… Read more »
- A Taste of DurbanDurban is open and has launched their long-awaited Summer Extravaganza. If you feel like you have had cabin fever, and are looking for adventure, Durban fits the bill, in all senses, offering great value for money and a myriad of choices. Whether you are longing for quality time with your… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Mzanzi Travel find out how to keep this page updated.