The Solo Globe Trotter news updates “Travel Solo Safely, Cheaply & Smartly”. Visit The Solo Globe Trotter website here or see the feed summary below.
- 25 Best Beach Towns In California For Your Next Beach GetawayIt is not easy to look for the best beach towns in California because there are loads of them. California is one of the few states in the USA that is blessed with the likes of the awe-inspiring Yosemite Valley and Joshua Tree’s wonderful rockscapes alongside stunning shores spanning 850… Read more »
- 31 Best Northern California Beach Towns For Your Bucket ListWhether you are looking for the best northern California beach towns to add to your stops on the coastal road trip, or you are planning a weekend beach getaway at any of the beach towns in northern California, you got it covered in this post here. From someone that has… Read more »
- Level 8 Luggage Review – Why These Are The Solid Bags For Your TravelIf you are looking for a detailed level 8 luggage review, you have come to the right place. After spending a lot in these eight years of solo traveling, I have moved from backpacks to check-in and carry-on luggage. Don’t get me wrong, I still love and use all my backpacks, but… Read more »
- 23 Best Things To Do In Julian, CaliforniaThere are many awesome things to do in Julian, the small mountain town, tucked away in the pretty Laguna Mountains, known to all for its juicy apples, ciders, and pies. Whether you are looking to experience a small mountain town charm or country friendliness in Southern California, want to feel… Read more »
- 31 Free Things To Do In Long Beach CaliforniaWith so many excellent free things to do in Long Beach, California, you can add this to your weekend getaway if you plan to do a holiday on a budget. Long Beach has plenty of fantastic things to offer, so free attractions mean you can have a fabulous time without… Read more »
- 25 Best Places To See Redwoods Near San FranciscoYou can explore the best redwoods near San Francisco on day trips or over a weekend road trip, but it should be on your San Francisco Bucket List for sure. There are so many beautiful places to see the redwoods near San Francisco that it has taken me several fantastic… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from The Solo Globe Trotter find out how to keep this page updated.