News Mobile news updates “News for your mobile”. Visit News Mobile website here or see the feed summary below.
- NewsMobile Morning BriefUS Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Ending 50 Years Of Federal Abortion Rights The Supreme Court has struck down Roe v. Wade, eliminating the nearly 50-year-old constitutional right to abortion and ruled that states may regulate the practice of it. READ MORE Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air… Read more »
- US Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Ending 50 Years Of Federal Abortion RightsThe Supreme Court has struck down Roe v. Wade, eliminating the nearly 50-year-old constitutional right to abortion and ruled that states may regulate the practice of it, according to a media report. “The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled, and the authority to… Read more »
- Covid-19 Vaccines Prevented Over 42 Lakh Covid Deaths In India In 2021: Lancet StudyThe COVID-19 vaccination drive in India prevented over 42 lakh deaths in the country in 2021, The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal, has said in its latest findings. According to reports, the study is based on the estimates of ‘excess’ mortalities in the country during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to a… Read more »
- Fact Check: Father-Son ‘Train Selfie’ Is Not from India, But BangladeshAn image of two men standing on the edge of two different trains is being shared on social media with a claim that the image shows a father (who works as a guard in the railways) and a son (a TTE). The hashtags used in the posts also imply that… Read more »
- Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile Successfully Tested By DRDONew Delhi: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Indian Navy on Friday successfully flight-tested Vertical Launch Short Range Surface to Air Missile (VL-SRSAM). The launch was conducted from an Indian Naval Ship, off the seacoast of Chandipur, Odisha. VL-SRSAM is a ship-borne armament system that would be used for… Read more »
- Fact Check: Unrelated Video From Kashmir Falsely Linked To Agnipath Protests in BiharAmidst the ongoing protests against the Agnipath scheme for recruitment in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force, a video showing few people engaged in a fight with some policemen is being circulated on social media, claiming that the visuals are from recent protests. Facebook users are sharing the video… Read more »
- Fact Check: Video From Mexico Falsely Shared As Cattle Washed Away In Bangladesh FloodsAs Bangladesh witnessed its one of the worst floods in years — forcing millions of people to flee their homes — a video is widely shared on social media, showing a group of cattle being washed away in Sylhet, Bangladesh. The video is being shared on Facebook with the caption:… Read more »
- Fact Check: 2020 Image From Turkey Falsely Linked to Afghanistan EarthquakeOn June 22, a strong earthquake struck a remote, mountainous area of eastern Afghanistan, close to the Pakistani border, killing at least 1,000 people and wounding nearly 1,500. Against this backdrop, an image showing a collapsed building is being widely shared on social media linking it to the recent Afghanistan… Read more »
- Fact Check: Old Images of Flood-Rescue Operation By Bangladesh Army Reappears As RecentThe recent incessant rainfall in Bangladesh’s Sylhet region has claimed at least 25 lives. The devastating flood has also left more than four million people stranded. Against this backdrop, a collage of images is widely shared on social media claiming that it shows Bangladesh Army carrying out a rescue operation… Read more »
- This Is How Social Media Reacting To ‘Jug Jugg Jeeyo’Multi-starrer ‘Jug Jugg Jeeyo’ has been released in theatres on Friday. Comedy-drama directed by Raj Mehta and produced by Dharma Production stars Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani, Neetu Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Maniesh Paul and Prajakta Koli. The film shows the typical Punjabi family and how they deal with their problems. The… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from News Mobile find out how to keep this page updated.