Eu Startups news updates “Spotlight on European startups”. Visit Eu Startups website here or see the feed summary below.
- Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)This article is visible for CLUB members only. If you are already a member but don’t see the content of this article, please login here. If you’re not a CLUB member yet, but you’d like to read members-only content like this one, have unrestricted access to the site and benefit from many… Read more »
- Brussels-based Resortecs receives a €2.5 million EU grant to accelerate fashion’s circular transitionThe Brussels-based fashiontech startup Resortecs has been selected to receive a grant worth €2.5 million from the EIC Accelerator. Founded in 2017, the startup enables industrial-scale recycling in fashion thanks to high-quality, automated garment disassembly. Currently, less than 1% of all clothing produced is recycled, largely due to the high… Read more »
- 10 unmissable movies and series every entrepreneur should stream on NetflixIf you’re looking for some inspiration and entertainment while traveling or relaxing during your summer holidays, we have compiled a list of 10 Netflix series and movies that are sure to grasp your attention, keep you entertained, and might even have a life lesson or two in there. Streaming series and… Read more »
- UK-based BotsAndUs scores €12.3 million to make warehouses more efficient with AI and robotsWith a pioneering warehouse data intelligence system based on AI and autonomous mobile robots, BotsAndUs has just raised over €12.3 million. The UK-based startup is using its disruptive tech to streamline warehouse operations and logistics. Warehouse logistics are a critical part of keeping the global supply chain moving. With the… Read more »
- Frankfurt-based ENVIRIA secures €22.5 million to help businesses go solarGreentech startup ENVIRIA is fueling a renewable energy ecosystem, helping businesses transition to clean solar energy. The Frankfurt-based team just raised €22.5 million in Series A funding to expand its reach and impact. The transition to clean energy is fundamental to Europe’s aim to reach Net-Zero. While governments and societies… Read more »
- Fintech unicorn SumUp raises €590 million to empower small businesses worldwideOn a mission to empower small businesses all over the world with simple and reliable payment processes, London-based startup SumUp has secured a massive €590 million – giving the company an enterprise value of €8 billion. Founded in 2012, SumUp is celebrating 10 years of business and is doing so… Read more »
- London-based fintech Hokodo raises €37.8 million to fuel frictionless payments for European businessesWith the aim of becoming a European leader in the B2B BNPL space, Hokodo has just raised over €37.8 million in Series B funding. The startup has developed a solution that enables businesses to benefit from instant, interest-free payment terms. The payments industry is undergoing a transition and it seems… Read more »
- EU-Startups Podcast | Episode 25: Interview with Glovo Co-founder Sacha MichaudWelcome to another awesome episode of the EU-Startups Podcast! For Episode 25, we were joined by the Co-founder of the super-exciting Spanish unicorn Glovo – Sacha Michaud! Founded in 2015, Glovo swiftly become one of Europe’s most popular names in the delivery market and it definitely became one of the… Read more »
- London-based Stotles secures €6.1 million to streamline how businesses and governments work togetherThe Business-to-Government market is vital to the global economy. Aiming to simplify the sector, London-based Stotles has just secured about €6.1 million in Seed funding. The public sector is a lucrative target market for businesses across the world. Government contracts and government purchases fuel the global economy and they impact… Read more »
- Traveltech startup Journee takes off with €2 million to match people with mystery destinationsWith an end-to-end travel platform that books everything from flights and accommodation to exciting experiences, London-based Journee has just picked up €2 million in Seed funding. For many of us around the world, booking a trip and packing our bags to go on vacation is one of life’s joys. But… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Eu Startups find out how to keep this page updated.