Brisbanista news updates “Food, films and things to do for Aussies”. Visit Brisbanista website here or see the feed summary below.
- Online Casino Gambling: How the Tech WorksTechnology has continued to make positive disruptions in several businesses across different industries. However, the casino gaming industry is one of the biggest beneficiaries of recent tech developments. In particular, the way casinos are set up, the promotions used to attract players, and the games offered have been revolutionized by… Read more »
- Films Coming Soon to Australia: with the Latest TrailersHere are some of the films and tv shows coming out in the next couple of months: German Film Festival This June, the 2022 German Film Festival presented by Palace, in association with German Films, will showcase the best contemporary German cinema direct from major festivals in Europe plus a… Read more »
- Why You Should Consider A Custom Engagement RingAre you planning to be engaged, or engaged without your dream ring yet? If you are looking for the perfect engagement ring and struggling to find it for yourself or your partner, why not consider a custom engagement ring? Here’s why you should consider a custom engagement ring: Personalisation Style … Read more »
- One Good Thing by Alexandra Potter – Book ReviewOne Good Thing by Alexandra Potter is the new heart-wrenching, but often hilarious, love story, fromthe author of Confessions of a Forty-Something F**k Up. Liv Brooks, newly divorced and unsure of the future, decides, on a whim, to leave her busy life in Londonfor the remote, windswept countryside of the… Read more »
- All You Need To Know About Weekend LoansSince weekdays can be so restrictive, it’s only natural for you to want to put your weekend to good use. If you have weekend plans that involve money, but payday is still too far away, you needn’t worry. If you have an eventful weekend planned out or an emergency but… Read more »
- Hip Hop & Hymns by Mawunyo Gbogbo – Book ReviewHip Hop & Hymns by Mawunyo Gbogbo is the memoir of a gutsy African Australian woman, who lovedhard and fought to build a successful career with the help of family, faith and an incomparable playlist!Mawunyo tells of how she grew up in Muswellbrook, a mining town in NSW, where her… Read more »
- How to Host a State of Origin PartyHere are some ideas for hosting a State of Origin party in the comfort of your own home. State of Origin Party Catering A rugby league party is going to be all about meat pies and sausage rolls. (Think Piefection or Pie Town). You can splash out on some fancy… Read more »
- Twice-Cooked Smoky Macaroni Cheese with Whisky RecipeThis recipe was created by Sarah Glover, Traeger Grills Australian ambassador and author, of WILD: Adventure Cookbook. Twice-Cooked Smoky Macaroni Cheese with Whisky Recipe Feeds 5 Equipment: Traeger Grill Apple wood pellets Cast-iron frying pan Ingredients: 1 teaspoon salt 500 g dried macaroni 400 g bacon, diced 2 tablespoons salted… Read more »
- The Boy Who Hatched Monsters by T.C. Shelley – Book ReviewThe Boy Who Hatched Monsters by T.C. Shelley is the third, and final, book in her fantasy series about Sam (who is half monster and half fairy) and his gargoyle friends. Sam now lives with his human family, who are unaware that he is any different from them. In fact… Read more »
- Lamb Shanks with Creamy Sweet Potato Bake RecipeThis recipe was created by Sarah Glover, Traeger Grills Australian ambassador and author, of WILD: Adventure Cookbook. Lamb Shanks with Creamy Sweet Potato Bake Recipe Feeds 4 Equipment: Traeger Grill Oak wood pellets Dutch oven or camp oven Ingredients: 1 tablespoon salt 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Brisbanista find out how to keep this page updated.