Sounds and Colours news updates “Field Guide to Latin American and Caribbean Culture”. Visit Sounds and Colours website here or see the feed summary below.
- Proceeding With Cricket Betting Sites In Latin America“No matter how much cricket you have played you are always learning.” This quote by famous cricketer Alastair Cook tells us a lot about the gentleman’s game. There is no stopping in this game. Undoubtedly, cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world with about 2.5 billion… Read more »
- “Cinema was an important refuge for a kid who felt really awkward and who understood that the world wasn’t a safe space for being queer.” An interview with Brazilian film director Gustavo VinagreAhead of its screening this Friday as part of the Barbican’s celebration of the 50-year anniversary of Pride in the UK, Sounds and Colours caught up with Three Tidy Tigers Tied a Tie Tighter director, Gustavo Vinagre, to discuss the Brazilian filmmaker’s prolific film output and philosophy. Read more »
- Emicida, Criolo & Céu Join Forces To Promote Message of Inclusivity at João Rock FestivalFirst off, the festival João Rock, set in Ribeirão Preto in the interior of the country, pulls off a remarkable feat in that it doesn’t need any international names to bring in over 70,000 people to a 100% national music festival in a region where country music (sertanejo) is the… Read more »
- Venezuela: gold mining fuels malaria epidemicHow mining, poverty and environmental destruction deepen a health crisis. The Troncal 10 is a road full of huge pot-holes and obstacles that constantly threaten to destroy cars that venture onto it. This ‘trunk road’ leads to Tumeremo, the capital of the Sifontes municipality, in the state of Bolivar in… Read more »
- Taking A Look At The Most Important Factors Necessary For The Optimal Latin America Online Casino ExperienceAssuming you’re a fan of some of the most well-known table games like baccarat, blackjack, or poker, you’ve certainly heard of online casino gambling and how popular it has lately become. When it comes to playing your preferred casino games, online casinos have risen to the top as the most… Read more »
- The Ultimate Guide to CBD Products in the CaribbeanCBD products are pretty famous already. The sales of CBD products are supposed to be around 20 billion dollars within the next 2 years. But let us talk about what CBD is. Is it legal? How is it helpful, and what are the different products of CBD? If you are… Read more »
- The Roots and Influence of Inca Music and DanceWhen the Spanish arrived in South America in the 16th century, the culture, rituals, and celebrations of the Inca Empire were studied in much detail. These early chronicles described how music and dance played a key role in these activities. Inherited tradition The Inca empire was established in the Peruvian… Read more »
- Top 5 Hot Latino Movies for Explosive NightsSummer is already here, and while it’s the perfect time for outdoor activities of all kinds, sometimes, it gets too hot outside to even think about getting out of the house. Then, staying in for a movie night with your partner might seem like the best solution, which, quite inevitably,… Read more »
- Creative Ideas That Can Create a Professional Vibe in Latin American MusicLatin American music has a unique and vibrant sound that is often underrepresented in the professional music industry. However, there are some creative ideas that could be implemented to help create a more professional vibe in Latin American music. By implementing some ideas, Latin American musicians can start to make… Read more »
- Top 8 Places In Mexico To Visit By Rental Car!Which Mexico travel attractions are the most well-known? Mexico is a treasure trove for travelers, offering everything from bustling cities and stunning beaches to intriguing archeological sites and breathtaking natural wonders. Due to the bad connotations connected with Mexico, numerous individuals avoid the nation entirely. Most of Mexico’s top tourist… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Sounds and Colours find out how to keep this page updated.