Cannabis Connect news updates “Connecting you to cannabis info and products in South Africa”. Visit Cannabis Connect website here or see the feed summary below.
- CBD for ADHD in South Africa | Is It Worth A Try?When people think of marijuana, they often still picture the hippie flower children of the 60’s or a Bob Marley vibe. While there are still plenty of people who use marijuana to achieve that mellow high, modern science is looking at this notorious little plant for its health benefits. … Read more »
- Cannabis Expo Durban 2023 Review | South AfricaThe growing popularity of cannabis products may have piqued your interest of late. However, getting into anything new is always intimidating, even more so when it has a stigma around it, as cannabis does. That’s exactly where the 2023 Cannabis Expo, Durban, saves the day. Whether you are a veteran… Read more »
- Is CBD Oil Good for Seizures? | Effective Solution in South AfricaGovernments worldwide are passing legislation to decriminalise cannabis, and this move is helping make scientific breakthroughs.Scientists are studying cannabis and coming to realise the great benefits of the compound cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is known to help with insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and more. It is good for so many… Read more »
- What is CBG? | Using Cannabinoids in South AfricaCannabigerol, or CBG, is a type of cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant alongside other familiar cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD) or tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Within the cannabis plant, CBG exists in its acidic form as cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), the foundational compound from which other cannabinoids develop. Despite its rarity, CBG… Read more »
- Dosages of CBD │A South African GuidelineIn today’s day and age, Cannabidiol (or CBD) can be ingested through many different ways. Everyday, researchers learn more about the medicinal potential of CBD oils and supplements, especially when treating conditions like insomnia, depression, or pain relief. Therefore, when considering CBD as a possible treatment, it is wise to… Read more »
- CBD For Depression: A South African GuideDepression is a debilitating mental illness affecting millions of people every day. As more research has been established about depression, so has the number of treatments available to the public. Both medical and non-medical treatment options are available to individuals with all severities of depression. It’s not surprising that cannabidiol… Read more »
- Does CBD Help Muscle Recovery? | A South African Gym GuideThere are a ton of discussions around THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) products. The legality, health benefits, and long-term effects of the raw components of marijuana take centre stage, and rightfully so. However, there are other vital conversations we need to have. Discussions such as the use of these substances… Read more »
- CBD For Weight Loss | A South African GuideWe are always looking for things to help us on our weight loss journey. When fad diets and supplements fail, we start looking elsewhere for something to aid us in getting healthy. Like many people, you’ve probably seen how popular cannabidiol (CBD) has become as a health supplement. Many people… Read more »
- History of CBD in South Africa | The Past and The PresentLet me guess: you’re reading this because you’re an avid CBD user, and you’re curious about how CBD got to South Africa in the first place. Maybe you’re new to the world of cannabis and CBD and want to know a little bit more about it. Either way, this post… Read more »
- CBD Tea in South Africa: What You Need to KnowCBD is a growing trend in South Africa, although it’s still new. With its growing popularity and reported health benefits, CBD is something that is becoming more sought after. There are many ways to consume CBD, such as smoking it in a vape, eating CBD gummies, and as capsules. But… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Cannabis Connect find out how to keep this page updated.