Tindog news updates “The #1 Lifestyle Magazine for Modern Dogs and their Best Friends”. Visit Tindog website here or see the feed summary below.
- What equipment do you need for sighthounds?If you own or have come across a sighthound you will have noticed that they have quite a unique body shape, temperament, and features, all of which naturally translates to them having slightly different needs than a more traditional breed of dog. What is a sighthound? First, just… Read more »
- The Social Canine: Unveiling the Most Sociable and Dog-Friendly BreedsWelcoming a canine companion into your life is a joyous occasion, and for many, the social aspect of a dog is a crucial factor. In this exploration of the most sociable and dog-friendly breeds, we’ll delve into the characteristics that make certain breeds stand out as social butterflies. From tail-wagging… Read more »
- Brainy Breeds: Understanding and Training Smart DogsEver tried explaining quantum physics to a Border Collie? You might not get a scholarly debate, but you’ll certainly get an enthusiastic tail wag and a look that says, ‘Throw the ball already!’ Welcome to the world of smart dogs, where every day is an adventure in outsmarting your four-legged… Read more »
- Bulldog Health Care Basics: A Guide for Responsible OwnersThose who own a bulldog know their quirky looks come with some special health needs. As a Bulldog owner, you have an important role to play, looking after your dog’s health so it can have the happiest life possible. In this guide, we’re going to talk about the… Read more »
- Balancing Furry Friends and Academic AssignmentsAs most devoted pet owners can attest, caring for an animal requires a significant investment of time, attention, and commitment each day. Our furry friends rely on us to provide for all their needs – from daily walks and ample playtime to regular feedings, grooming appointments, and trips to the… Read more »
- Connecting With Man’s Best Friend: 8 Common Dog Problems and How to Solve ThemDogs’ unwavering loyalty and companionship make them a cherished part of our lives. However, like any relationship, our connection with our furry friends can encounter some bumps along the way. From behavioral issues to health concerns, these challenges can strain the bond between humans and their dogs. In this… Read more »
- Discover the Most Energetic Dog Breeds Perfect for Active LifestylesHaving an energetic dog breed by your side is not only beneficial for your physical health but also for your mental well-being. The constant need for exercise and stimulation from these active dog breeds can help you stay motivated and maintain a healthy routine. Whether it’s running, biking, or exploring… Read more »
- Are Indie Dogs Good As Home Pets? 3 Risks To Consider62 million dogs live in shelters in India. The Indie dog, or Indian Pariah, is native to the Indian subcontinent. They are easily trainable and are primarily used as guard dogs. It is also one of the most common and oldest aboriginal dogs in the subcontinent. Indie dogs have continuously… Read more »
- The Most Common Household Items and Foods That Are Toxic to PetsAs pet owners, we often consider our furry, feathered, or scaly companions as members of our families. Yet, in our bid to keep them happy, we might unknowingly expose them to certain household items and foods that could be detrimental to their health. Here’s a deep dive into these common… Read more »
- Keeping Your Cat Happy and Healthy: Tips for Preventing DiarrheaYou’re a cat owner, so you know that caring for your feline friend goes beyond just filling the food bowl and cleaning the litter box. One thing that worries cat owners is when their feline friend gets the runs – you know, diarrhea. It’s a big deal because it can… Read more »
Daily Live is
updated with the latest news from Tindog find out how to keep this page updated.