Times of Casino news updates “Latest News on Casino, Poker, Gaming & Sports Betting”. Visit Times of Casino website here or see the feed summary below.
- Carlos Alcaraz becomes the cynosure of all eyes in Mexico CityCarlos Alcaraz competed against Tommy Paul in the main bullring of Mexico City. However, with Alcaraz playing on their home turf, Mexico City, the full attention of the 20,340 tennis spectators was brought to him. The audience experienced a momentous occasion as they witnessed him perform live. Despite there being… Read more »
- Huge River Card Wins ‘Jungleman’ $500k Pot at Hustler Casino LiveJungleman, alias Cates, remained the highlighting factor for 20,000 viewers of Hustler Casino Live. Unfortunately, a single savage river card pulled him down. The game played out for $200 and $400, with a buy-in amounting to $100,000, which was the lowest figure. All of this excitement was taking place at… Read more »
- Pragmatic Play’s Sugar Rush Xmas offers a festive treatPragmatic Play, a provider of iconic titles for the iGaming industry, has just released Sugar Rush Xmas. The latest online slot adds an extra dimension to the upcoming winter celebrations. This online slot is based on a fantastic journey through a winter wonderland. The slot involves the trade of candy… Read more »
- Decentralized wins: How Cardano casinos are changing the game?Crypto casinos are making strides in the burgeoning world of online crypto casinos. Like Bitcoin casinos and Ethereum casinos, Cardano casinos have emerged as one of the most coveted online crypto casinos that have entranced the hearts of every gambler. These casinos are prominent for being decentralized, implying that no… Read more »
- PENN teams up with NHL for online sports betting brandsPENN Entertainment has partnered with the National Hockey League, inducting numerous PENN verticals throughout multiple areas. These include ESPN BET, United States and theScore Bet, Ontario, both of which are official NHL betting partners. Through this, ESPN BET and theScore Bet will have the ability to establish connections with a… Read more »
- EveryMatrix forms an alliance with Caesars DigitalA collaboration has been established between EveryMatrix and Caesars Digital to improve the online casino landscape in North America. By integrating the casino content provided by EveryMatrix, Caesars Palace Online Casino and Caesars Sportsbook & Casino are able to expand their offerings to multiple states in the United States. By… Read more »
- Chet retains his top spot in NBA ladderChet Holmgren will continue his run at the top of the NBA ladder. This is the second time he stands in the first position, surpassing Victor Wembanyama with a higher milestone. The last week has, especially, put him in a stronger position. His average came to 22.3 points per game,… Read more »
- Hacksaw Gaming sets up its presence in the BalticsHacksaw Gaming expands its foothold in the Baltics with a partnership with Betsafe Lithuania. The wagering provider launched the online casino on November 24, 2023, with exclusive titles, including Wanted Dead or a Wild, Chaos Crew, and RIP City. Additionally, Betsafe has pledged to distribute an additional assortment across multiple… Read more »
- Pragmatic Play gaining momentum in Brazil with Jogar.com.vcPragmatic Play has expanded its presence in Brazil through the exclusive alliance with Jogar.com.vc. A leader in the Brazilian iGaming industry, Pragmatic Play continues to uphold its status as an unparalleled provider of iGaming content. The deal struck with Jogar.com.vc, a most sought-after operator in Brazil, will only propel the… Read more »
- France will play Germany in the FIFA U17 World Cup finalFrance had made it to the FIFA U17 World Cup finals after defeating Mali in the semis. The game first went closer to Mali when Ibrahim scored a net in the extra time above 45 minutes. France made a comeback with their opener in the 56th minute, scored by Yvann… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from Times of Casino find out how to keep this page updated.