Three Thrifty Guys news updates “Personal finance blog helping folks keep a few more bucks in their pocket”. Visit Three Thrifty Guys website here or see the feed summary below.
- 5 Common Investing MistakesInvesting is one of the best ways to build wealth and generate a passive income stream, but it is not a get-money-rich scheme, and investors must be aware of the risks. There is always a chance that you could lose money, and past performance is not indicative of future results.… Read more »
- Why It Pays for Businesses to Invest in Accounting SoftwareAccounting was once a practice of hunching over a desk, surrounded by stacks of papers and calculators, trying to make the numbers work. Even though most businesses have at least moved their accounts from paper ledgers to spreadsheets, many are still spending more time and money than they need by… Read more »
- How to start a small business that is perfect for youWhen people consider starting their own business, most get stuck thinking about large upfront investments and wondering how long it will take to get their first customer. However, many small businesses can be started from your own home with little or no investment – and most people overlook one of… Read more »
- Top 5 reasons to open your next bank account online with a digital bankIn 2003, I first heard about digital banks like Up and Chime and how they were offering so much better interest than all the brick-and-mortar banks. At the time, I felt extremely uncertain about investing my hard-earned money in a bank that I couldn’t see and touch if I wanted… Read more »
- What is a Reverse Mortgage?A reverse mortgage loan is a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insured loan for homeowners ages 62 years and older that uses a portion of their home’s equity as collateral. The home must be free from any liens and any existing mortgages must be paid off with the funds received from the… Read more »
- Small Business Accounting: A DIY GuideSmall business accounting, like any office skill, takes some time and training to get used to. It might be an even steeper learning curve if you are accustomed to a larger team or haven’t had the opportunity to set up a DIY framework. The good news is that the digital… Read more »
Daily Live is
updated with the latest news from Three Thrifty Guys find out how to keep this page updated.