The Vou news updates “Contemporary Fashion & Lifestyle Magazine”. Visit The Vou website here or see the feed summary below.
- How to Dress Fairy Grunge Style: 13 Fashion Essentials for a Dreamy Yet Edgy LookFairy Grunge is a fashion style that blends Fairycore aesthetics and ethereal patterns with distressed Grunge garments, footwear, and accessories. Fairy Grunge outfits juxtapose delicate, nature-inspired motifs and fabrics with rougher and edgy Grunge elements. However, Fairy Grunge is more than a style; it is a fashion adventure that lets… Read more »
- How to Dress Coquette: 5 Dreamy Looks for a Perfect DivaThe Coquette style draws inspiration from the French term ‘coquette,’ which describes a playfully flirtatious or teasing woman and her charming way of dressing. Depicting a feminine and elegant silhouette with a touch of contemporary trends, the Coquette aesthetic comprises motifs and patterns from the Victorian and mid-20th centuries. The… Read more »
- How to Dress Like a Tomboy – 3 Outfits of Cute Boyish CharmThe Tomboy style is a way of dressing popularized by music icons Patti Smith and Joan Jett in the 70s and 80s and comprised of men’s denim jeans, oversized T-shirts, jackets, and athletic wear as an alternative to traditional feminine fashion. With an unpretentious and straightforward look, the Tomboy style… Read more »
- How to Dress Boyish – 3 Outfits for a Masculine Vibe LookBoyish style is a distinct way of dressing built around traditional men’s clothing, like tailored trousers, button-up shirts, structured blazers, and utilitarian jackets, depicting a strong and practical masculine look. Marlene Dietrich and Katharine Hepburn, prominent figures in the 1930s and 1940s, were instrumental in popularizing the Boyish look by… Read more »
- Kinderwhore vs Fairy Grunge: 3 Key Differences and SimilaritiesWhat is Kinderwhore? Kinderwhore, a term coined by music journalist Everett True in a 1993 interview with Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain, describes a fashion style that deliberately contrasts between girlish innocence and overt sexuality. In parallel with Grunge fashion, Kinderwhore became an aesthetic in its own right, with figures… Read more »
- How to Dress Androgynous: 3 Outfit Ideas to Blur Gender Lines in StyleAndrogynous style is a way of dressing that blurs the traditional lines of gender-specific fashion by mixing garments, footwear, and accessories traditionally considered to have masculine or feminine aesthetics and silhouettes to create a gender-neutral look. The standard androgynous look follows a boxy silhouette comprised of tailored pants, structured blazers,… Read more »
- How to Dress Baddie Style – 6 Outfit Ideas to Nail the LookBaddie style is a modern way of dressing characterized by an ostentatious blend of clothing, footwear, and accessories with minimalist aesthetics from high-end and streetwear brands to depict an edgy and luxurious lifestyle. The style is marked by statement pieces such as cropped tops, bodycon dresses, high-waisted jeans, athleisure wear,… Read more »
- How to Dress Indie – 3 Outfit Ideas to Nail the Indie StyleIndie style is a retro way of dressing comprising vintage and handmade clothing and accessories with aesthetics from the Bohemian subculture and independent, alternative music scene. Main Indie patterns are buffalo checks, plaids, abstract designs, and floral prints, while the textures resemble the worn-in feel of a chambray shirt, a… Read more »
- How to Dress Avant Apocalypse: 3 Outfit Ideas to Master the Dystopian StyleWith roots in streetwear and avant-garde high fashion, Avant Apocalypse is a contemporary way of dressing comprised of garments, footwear, and accessories showcasing a blend of dystopian and post-apocalyptic aesthetics. Drawing inspiration from Sci-Fi visuals and themes of speculative fiction, the Avant Apocalypse style comprises oversized and layered asymmetrical silhouettes… Read more »
- How to Dress in Babycore Aesthetic? 3 Cute Outfits to Create a Childlike LookBabycore is a contemporary way of dressing popular among teenagers for allowing them to depict simplicity, innocence, playfulness, and similar characteristics reminiscent of early childhood. Emerged on Instagram and TikTok, the Babycore trend is characterized by the deliberate use of oversized sweaters, loose-fitting dresses, and comfortable trousers in pastels like… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from The Vou find out how to keep this page updated.