The Reading Residence news updates “Home to #BringBackPaper”. Visit The Reading Residence website here or see the feed summary below.
- Guys & Dolls at The Alexandra BirminghamWe received press tickets to this show Last night my girl and I went along to The Alexandra Birmingham to see a show together. It was a BMOS Musical Theatre Company performance of Guys and Dolls. We love going to the theatre, and we were fortunate enough to be invited… Read more »
- Blog Progress Report June 2022Welcome to this month’s blog progress report. This has been a funny old month. It started slowly with the bank holidays here so I lost a few days working at the beginning, but then the pace definitely picked up and it’s been a very productive month. This post contains affiliate… Read more »
- Book Readalong July 2022Welcome to this month’s book readalong! As you know, I absolutely love the book readalong, it’s always one of my favourite #BringBackPaper activities. If you’ve yet to join in with one of these readalongs, let me tell you a little more about it and tempt you to join us. The… Read more »
- Introducing The Books And Brew ClubToday I have exciting news! My brother and I have joined forces to launch a new venture together and today I want to share more about it and introduce you to our Books and Brew Club. OK, a little background. My brother and I have been saying for years that… Read more »
- Free Bunting PaperToday I am sharing some free downloadable Bunting writing paper, for happy mail, for lists, for the kids or just for doodles. Do whatever you want with it, it’s yours! Previously I have shared autumn writing paper, Halloween paper, spring paper, Valentine paper, Easter Chicks paper and Christmas paper and… Read more »
- Another Year OlderIt’s my birthday today. For the first time since the Husband and I got together, we’ll be spending my birthday apart. His work commitments have beckoned! I think when he’s back, tonight will involve opening gifts, a film and a cake. Oh, and gin. Not a bad Monday at all. … Read more »
- The Book Series’ That I Have LovedI love discovering a new book series that completely hooks me. I’d say the majority of books that I read are standalone books, but then there are those series that completely pull you into their world. With a series, there is more time to develop the characters and places, more… Read more »
- 5 Tips To Boost Your Mental Health This YearThis is a collaborative post One of your goals for this year should be to give your mental health a boost. This will always be a good idea, even if you believe you have sound mental health. There is always something you can do to help yourself feel better. It’s… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from The Reading Residence find out how to keep this page updated.