The News Wheel news updates “We Wheely Like Cars!”. Visit The News Wheel website here or see the feed summary below.
- Toyota Partners With Redwood Materials to Recycle EV BatteriesThis is the latest in a string of partnerships between the recycling startup and battery manufacturers The post Toyota Partners With Redwood Materials to Recycle EV Batteries appeared first on The News Wheel. Read more »
- Automakers Urge Congress to Lift EV Tax Credit CapAutomakers are racing to get the incentive extended before Republicans threaten to sweep the 2022 midterm elections The post Automakers Urge Congress to Lift EV Tax Credit Cap appeared first on The News Wheel. Read more »
- Toyota Dives Into Water Conservation in New TV ProgramToyota is concerned about water conservation and (rightfully) thinks you should be too. The automaker funded a new TV program that looks at the issues and assembles experts to offer solutions. Called “WATER: We Have Too Much, But Not Enough,” it aired earlier this month on the Science Channel and… Read more »
- Cadillac Introduces Project GTP Hypercar PrototypeCadillac has been participating in IMSA racing for a while and won quite a few championships between 2017-2020. To improve upon its racing DNA, the brand has introduced its Project GTP Hypercar prototype — a preview into the future of Cadillac racing. Winner, Winner: Cadillac shines in 2022 J.D. Power… Read more »
- Chevrolet Extends Partnership With NNPA, Announce AmbassadorFor the sixth year in a row, Chevrolet is partnering with the National Newspaper Publishers Association for the “Discover the Unexpected” program. In addition to the partnership extension, the organizations named actor, model, and entertainer Terrence Jenkins (Terrence J) as the program’s ambassador. Prep for College: IIHS says the Chevy… Read more »
- New Cadillac CELESTIQ Will Be Built at GM’s Global Technical CenterCadillac recently revealed teaser images of its new flagship sedan: the CELESTIQ. The luxurious electric vehicle represents the future of the brand through its design and sustainability. General Motors also announced that the new Cadillac would be built at its Global Technical Center. Tech Upgrade: Super Cruise towing capability included… Read more »
- 2022 EV6 Wins WardsAuto 10 Best Interiors & UX AwardThe all-new, all-electric Kia EV6 has finally arrived. The inspiring new Kia SUV is already making a name for itself in the industry, having been named a winner of a Wards 10 Best Interiors & UX award. Eco-Friendly Lineup: Meet all of the hybrid and electric Kia vehicles available today… Read more »
- Walt Disney World’s Minnie Vans Have ReturnedTransportation has changed quite a bit at Walt Disney World in the last few years. One of the most jaw-dropping decisions was the removal of the Magical Express bus line that took guests to and from the airport when visiting the park. But one mode of transport that has triumphantly… Read more »
- Ford Proudly Rolls Out a Rad Pride BroncoFord Pride, the automaker’s LGBTQ+ employee resource group once known as GLOBE, took one of the most fearsome new vehicles Ford offers and also made it incredibly fabulous. Just in time for Pride Month, the Pride Bronco made its debut at celebrations in Memphis, Detroit, and Ann Arbor, showing Ford’s… Read more »
- Honda is Leading Automaker in Cars.com 2022 American-Made IndexHonda remains the top non-American brand in the Cars.com American-Made Index, performing at the same level as most of the top American brands The post Honda is Leading Automaker in Cars.com 2022 American-Made Index appeared first on The News Wheel. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from The News Wheel find out how to keep this page updated.