Muscle Sport Mag news updates “Fitness, Bodybuilding, and Professional Sports”. Visit Muscle Sport Mag website here or see the feed summary below.
- YANKEES NAME BRAD AUSMUS BENCH COACHThe New York Yankees announced that Brad Ausmus has been named the club’s bench coach. Ausmus, 54, will begin his 34th season in professional baseball and his 11th as a manager, coach or front office executive. His most recent Major League position was as the Oakland Athletics’ bench coach during… Read more »
- STATEMENTS REGARDING GERRIT COLE WINNING THE 2023 AL CY YOUNG AWARDFROM YANKEES SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT & GENERAL MANAGER BRIAN CASHMAN: “Congratulations to Gerrit on deservedly receiving the American League Cy Young Award. He was simply dominant this year and took the ball every time it was his turn. What makes Gerrit so great is how dedicated he is to being… Read more »
- XFL PROVIDES A “FEAST OF FOOTBALL” FOR ALL FANS THIS HOLIDAY WEEKENDThe XFL today announced its three-day “Feast of Football,” to give thanks to all fans for their support. The celebration will give League enthusiasts the opportunity to enjoy games from the 2023 XFL season along with special League content, like the XFL: Know My Name series, Mic Drop, XFL to… Read more »
- Yankees Add RHP Clayton Beeter and C Agustin Ramírez To 40-Man RosterThe Yankees added RHP Clayton Beeter and C Agustin Ramírez to the 40-man roster. Beeter, 25, split the 2023 season with Double-A Somerset (12GS) and Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (15G/14GS), combining to go 9-7 with a 3.62 ERA (131.2IP, 105H, 54R/53ER, 75BB, 165K, 18HR) in 27 games (26 starts). Among Yankees farmhands,… Read more »
- 11/3/23 Episode of AMA mSm Style on IG LiveThe 11/3/23 episode of “Ask Me Anything – mSm Style.” The show regularly broadcasts every Friday (Wednesday this and next week due to the holidays) on Instagram Live (@musclesportmag) and archived on IGTV and the mSm website. CLICK BELOW TO VIEW EPISODE View this post on Instagram A post shared… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Muscle Sport Mag find out how to keep this page updated.