Wire19 news updates “Wire19”. Visit Wire19 website here or see the feed summary below.
- Xerox Announces the Unexpected Passing of Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John VisentinSteve Bandrowczak, Xerox’s President and Chief Operations Officer, appointed Interim CEO NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Xerox Holdings Corporation’s revered leader, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Visentin, unexpectedly passed away yesterday due to complications from an ongoing illness. The Xerox family is profoundly saddened by this untimely event and extends its… Read more »
- SGH to Acquire Stratus TechnologiesContinuing to execute on a successful growth and diversification strategy MILPITAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$SGH #EdgeComputing—SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (“SGH” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SGH) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with affiliates of Siris Capital Group, LLC, to acquire Stratus Technologies (“Stratus”), a global leader in simplified,… Read more »
- Strategy Analytics: Apple Captures Half of All Smartphones Sold During 6.18 Online Shopping Festival in ChinaBOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–According to new research from Strategy Analytics, 14 million units of smartphones were sold during 6.18 online shopping festival in China this year, down -25% YoY. Apple solidified the leadership at the expense of Chinese brands. Xiaomi and Honor follow and rank in the top three list. Linda Sui,… Read more »
- Cohesity Named a Leader and Outperformer in Two GigaOm Radars on Hybrid Cloud Data ProtectionCohesity Ranked One of The Top Two Leaders in Both Reports SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Cohesity, a leader in next-gen data management, today announced it was named a Leader and an Outperformer in two GigaOm Radar reports: the GigaOm Radar for Hybrid Cloud Data Protection: Large Enterprises, and the GigaOm Radar… Read more »
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Slack and the Aspen Institute Announce Collaboration to Help Formerly Incarcerated Individuals Build Careers in the Technology SectorNew initiative called Rework Reentry will help scale Next Chapter, an engineering apprenticeship program for returning citizens founded by Slack, to additional companies across the United States SAN FRANCISCO & WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Rework Reentry” link in the logo and first sentence has been updated to https://www.aspeninstitute.org/programs/rework-reentry/ The updated release reads: SLACK… Read more »
- Procure Analytics Announces New Executive AppointmentsATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Procure Analytics (PA), North America’s premier data-forward group purchasing organization for Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO), Packaging, and Freight, announces the appointment of four executives to senior positions. Jason Patrick joins PA as Chief Revenue Officer. Eugene “Gene” Hugh takes on the role of Chief Financial Officer. Jay Black… Read more »
- CyberArk Announces Impact 2022: The Identity Security Event of the YearTaking Place July 12-14 in Boston, this Annual Customer and Partner Event is the World’s Largest Gathering of Identity Security Professionals NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIKVA, Israel–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, today announced the details of CyberArk Impact 2022. The global cybersecurity conference will bring… Read more »
- Insight Named as Microsoft’s 2022 Canada Partner of the YearInsight Canada makes Microsoft technologies a key driver of digital transformation and intelligent use of data for clients CHANDLER, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), a Fortune 500 solutions integrator helping organizations accelerate their digital journey, announced today that it has won the Canada Partner of the Year as part of the… Read more »
- University of Phoenix Career With Confidence™ newsletter on LinkedIn reaches over 120,000 subscribersBiweekly newsletter features insights, inspiration and guidance from experienced career advisor professionals PHOENIX–(BUSINESS WIRE)–University of Phoenix Career With Confidence™ newsletter, on LinkedIn, the preeminent professional social networking platform, has reached more than 120,000 subscribers. University of Phoenix was invited by LinkedIn to produce a newsletter as part of an early… Read more »
- VideoAmp to Integrate Cross-Platform Measurement as Currency Into Mediaocean WorkflowVideoAmp will integrate its cross-platform measurement data as currency for billing within Mediaocean’s Spectra and Prisma tools. NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Measurement and optimization platform VideoAmp today announced that it will be the latest solution for national TV and video currency to integrate with Mediaocean–the advertising industry’s leading platform for omnichannel advertising–to… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Wire19 find out how to keep this page updated.