Poker Websites news updates “Pokerwebsites”. Visit Poker Websites website here or see the feed summary below.
- AGA Report Shows Impact of COVID-19 on US Casino GamingThe American Gaming Association (AGA) published its State of the States 2021 report recently, showing just how much of an impact the pandemic had on the US gaming industry last year. According to the report, revenue for the US commercial casino gaming industry dropped over 31% year on year. All… Read more »
- Betting Bills Advance in MissouriThere has recently been a deluge of bills that could bring legal and regulated sports betting to Missouri. No fewer than four bills advanced to the Missouri House of Representatives Emerging Issues Committee recently. Each of the bills will be considered separately by the Committee. If they are passed they’ll… Read more »
- Bragg Gaming Buys Reno Based Spin GamesThe Toronto-based Bragg Gaming Group has taken a giant step into the US igaming market with the purchase of the B2B gaming technology and content provider, Spin Games. The Reno, Nevada-based Spin Games was offered $30 million in cash and stock transactions to become part of the merger agreement. Spin… Read more »
- US Commercial Gambling Revenue Hits $11B in Q1 2021The first quarter of 2021 saw the US commercial gambling industry equal a previous record. Revenue matched the previous highest-grossing quarter and reached $11 billion. According to statistics released by the American Gaming Association, Q1 2021 revenue was a significant 17.7% increase from the third quarter of 2019. It was… Read more »
- Sports Betting Bill Introduced in OhioOhio took its first steps towards regulated sports betting with the official introduction of Senate Bill 176. The bill was introduced by Niraj Antani. For now, the Senate hasn’t set a date for any hearings for the bill. It also hasn’t been assigned to a committee. What’s on the cards… Read more »
- Playtech Makes Tracks in Michigan iGaming MarketPlaytech, the London-listed casino games developer, secured approval from the Michigan Gaming Control Board this week to launch its igaming app in the state. The mobile gaming app was launched in collaboration with Playtech’s platform provider, Parx Interactive, as well as the Gun Lake Band of Pottawatomi Indians. The app,… Read more »
- Florida Signs New Gaming Compact with Seminole TribeFlorida has inked a brand new 30 year year gaming compact with the Seminole Tribe. What makes this compact so unique is that it makes allowance for the tribe to offer sports betting and fantasy sports betting in the state. Governor Ron DeSantis is hopeful that the new compact will… Read more »
- Arizona Approves Sports Betting BillEarly this week, Arizona passed legislation that will allow players in the state to bet on professional sports. It’s expected that legal wagering will come to the Grand Canyon State by the end of 2021. Final approval on Monday was given to the companion bills Senate Bill 1797 and House… Read more »
- Mobile Sports Betting Coming to New YorkLawmakers in New York have reached a tentative deal with Governor Cuomo to introduce legal and regulated sports betting in the state. This comes as the state tries to fill a near $60 billion revenue shortfall. The Governor has estimated that mobile sports betting could generate as much as $500… Read more »
- Illinois Returns to In-Person Online Sports Betting RegistrationIn June last year, Illinois Governor JB Pritzker signed a far-reaching order which allowed anyone over the age of 21 to register for an online sportsbooks account. The original bill required players to register for online gambling in-person at one of the brick-and-mortar casinos in the state. But then COVID-19… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Poker Websites find out how to keep this page updated.