Online Casino Australian news updates “Best Australian Online Casinos”. Visit Online Casino Australian website here or see the feed summary below.
- Australia targets Google and Yahoo under internet piracy restrictionOverviewThe Australian federal government targets search engines as it expands a crackdown on internet piracy, making it tougher for Aussies to download free movies and music illegally. In a move that has been welcomed by the Australian film industry, the government introduced legislation to parliament that would effectively increase the… Read more »
- NSW Lotteries Casino Pensioner wins $2000.000A pensioner is on another level of happiness after she won $200,000 in the newest Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot draw. The pleased woman also scored a relief prize of $1000. Talking to NSW Lotteries official as she claims her prize, the Casino woman confessed that her win had come at… Read more »
- Fortune Factory Studios to launch new Romanov Riches on October 24thThe new Fortune Factory Studios brand, which is an independent game workshop working solely with Microgaming, is fixed to launch its first certified game. The launch will take place on 24 October. Romanov Riches will go live in a few days, and it will offer gamers a unique gemstone-themed game.… Read more »
- Virginia Citizens Show Support for Bristol CasinoA projected casino in south-western Virginia is still getting support from a varied group of community leaders. Former city mayor and the minister were amid a group of Bristol, Virginia citizens at a meeting to show their support for a proposed casino in the city. According to the Bristol Herald… Read more »
- International Gaming Technology Launch Pokies at G2EGlobal Gaming Expo 2018 took place in Las Vegas, Nevada and International Game Technology (IGT) was in attendance. The firm’s booth is themed “Your Best Bet” and it features two brand new pokie games. IGT created a new game that is based on the famous daytime game show named, The… Read more »
- Malta Gaming Authority reveals future crypto-currency policiesMalta Gaming Authority (MGA) aims at maintaining its reputation as one of the world’s top iGaming licensing bodies. So far, the MGA announced the details with regards to its Sandbox Framework on the upcoming acceptance of crypto-currencies and its innovative technology arrangements (ITAs). Malta Gaming Authority Debut at Delta Summit… Read more »
- Philippines Cracks down Illegal iGaming OperationsOfficials from numerous state agencies in the Philippines are said to be conducting an intensive crackdown on online gaming firms that operate without a valid license. So far, they have raided over 170 enterprises. Operation Follows a Mutual Cooperation Deals The exposure came through a statement from the Chairman and… Read more »
- Wazdan Launches With Relax GamingAn award-winning betting software provider Wazdan has announced an additional partnership for their firm. The content provider launched with a multi-vertical gaming provider that is based in Estonia and also Malta, Relax Gaming. Wazdan and Relax Gaming Relax Gaming’s has an omnichannel open gambling platform known as Silver Bullet. It… Read more »
- Caesars to Emerge from Bankruptcy, AgainLeading casino operator, Caesars Entertainment Corp, has confirmed that they would be emerging from their lengthy bankruptcy by the end of the week. The firm arranged to host an investor webcast, however, they cancelled it due to a deadly mass shooting through a concert on the Las Vegas Strip and… Read more »
- Evolution Gaming Group AB Signs Atlantic City DealEvolution Gaming Group AB announced the signing of a contract. The contact makes them responsible for providing a comprehensive selection of live-dealer online gambling games to a coming iGaming service from the new Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Atlantic City The Stockholm-listed gaming software provider, Evolution Gaming Group AB, issues… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Online Casino Australian find out how to keep this page updated.