Bello Mag news updates “Entertainment, Style & Obsessions”. Visit Bello Mag website here or see the feed summary below.
- Zac Greer’s Debut Album ‘For the Hell of It’ Sounds More Like HeavenLos Angeles-based artist Zac Greer recently dropped his debut album ‘For the Hell of It’ and to say I’m impressed would be an understatement. I’ve been following the Arizona native for a few years now, and he has continuously put himself on the map, mainly through self promotion on TikTok,… Read more »
- Biohacking 101 With Aggie LalPhoto: Medium Biohacking. Not sure many of us have heard the word before, but it will soon be synonymous with Aggie Lal, Certified Nutrition Coach & Podcast Host who is sharing the news of her new book Biohack Like a Woman. It’s one thing for people to have a podcast… Read more »
- Our Chat on the Go with Danielle CarolanPhoto: Gotham MagazineToday’s modern world is full of information. Frankly, too much to filter through. Every other TikTok video is a secret you didn’t know, a DIY hack, or advice to better yourself. But who do you trust? That’s where I turn to podcasts. Personally, I listen to everything from… Read more »
- Gucci Changemakers North America Fund and Scholarship ProgramGucci Changemakers North America Expands Programming and Launches the Fifth … Read more »
- Kaitlin Puccio: Bridging the Gap Between Modeling and LawThere’s no doubt that the modeling industry is a major part of the multi-trillion dollar beast that is the entertainment industry. You would expect such a large and influential industry to have a high level of efficiency and organization when it comes down to the components that make it up.… Read more »
- Wales Bonner x Adidas is Back With 4 New Samba ColorwaysPhoto: Highsnobiety If you’ve been on instagram, pinterest, or even in an urban city during the past year, you’ve seen Adidas Sambas. The classic silhouette defines arguably the sneaker of the past year, with countless collaborations bombarding the streets of New York and your Instagram explore page. Arguably the most… Read more »
- My Favorite Places to Get a Matcha Latte in LAWe all know the feeling – spending $8 for a watered down, green drink that better resembles cereal milk than matcha. I’m not sure if it’s recency bias or if I’ve just had one too many underwhelming matchas, but I’ve finally decided that it’s time to stop gatekeeping and share… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Bello Mag find out how to keep this page updated.