If you have persistent neck and back pain, you should see a chiropractor. That Chiropractic care can help with more than just pain? Chiropractic care has been shown to reduce headaches, increase flexibility, and even improve brain function. Here are eight signs you should see a chiropractor.
If you have limited mobility. If you have trouble putting on your shoes, buckling your seatbelt, or picking up a laundry basket, it’s time for a chiropractic checkup. If you have frequent headaches, chronic joint or muscle pain, are recovering from an accident, have sinus congestion, or numbness and tingling in your arms or legs. If you have recently sustained a serious injury or are experiencing severe pain, go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care centre. Chiropractic care is intended to be used on an ongoing basis for pain management and general health.
Pain is our body’s way of alerting us that something is wrong. Just as pain is unique, so is the treatment. Also, if you’re suffering from back pain or it’s interfering with your daily activities, you should see a chiropractor. Here are some signs that it’s time to see your chiropractor beyond the obvious neck and back pain.
Choosing a chiropractor near you is the first step. Whether you’ve had chiropractic care before or are new to it, there are some things to consider. Find a chiropractor who specializes in prenatal chiropractic care if you’re expecting.
Find a chiropractor near you, make an appointment, and come see us. You’ll feel better soon.
- What’s the Fuss Around Tummy Time?One of the most common questions I get asked by moms is “When can we start tummy time with our baby?” Tummy time starts the day your baby comes home from the hospital. Many babies do not enjoy tummy time especially in the beginning. When starting to incorporate tummy time,… Read more »
- Difference between a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist and BiokineticistJoint Health Chiropractic Pretoria: With so much overlap between the chiropractic, physiotherapy and biokinetics fields, you may have found yourself at a T-junction deciding who to consult with after sustaining an injury. The biggest difference between the three disciplines is that chiropractors predominantly utilize spinal manipulative therapy (SMT), while physiotherapists… Read more »
- From Hunchback to Healthy Back – Joint Health ChiropracticHave you ever noticed someone with a forward head posture, rounded shoulders and unwelcome hump in the upper back region? This condition, known as kyphosis or hunchback, is quite common. Even sitting in front of your computer with poor posture can lead to its development. But fear not! In the… Read more »
- 6 Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor – Joint Health ChiropracticJoint Health Chiropractic: The benefits of chiropractic care are extensive and varied, ranging from reduced aches and pains to an improved patient’s posture. This approach to health care, which does not include the use of any drugs or invasive procedures, is a way that is both safe and effective for… Read more »
- Heat Vs Ice: The Definitive Guide to Alleviating Aches and PainsJoint Health Chiropractic: Somewhere at some point we all become injured either falling and battling with a fracture, spraining a ligament, straining a muscle or suffering from a headache. And the older we become, the more “wear and tear” our bodies may experience. But what will make that specific pain… Read more »
- Can your Diet Help Improve Joint Pain?As a chiropractor, I often see patients suffering from joint pain, whether it’s due to injury, arthritis, or other conditions. While I can provide treatment and adjustments to help alleviate pain, I also believe that diet plays an important role in managing joint pain. In this article, we’ll explore the… Read more »
- Power of Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain ReliefNeck pain is a common condition that affects many people around the world. It can be caused by a variety of factors, such as poor posture, injuries, and degenerative diseases. When it comes to managing neck pain, there are several treatment options available. One of the most effective and natural… Read more »
- Maintaining Your Health and Fitness Through Chiropractic CareChiropractic Care Pretoria. It’s common knowledge that maintaining a physically active lifestyle will help you age well. A study in the European Heart Journal found that even moderate exercise, done just three times a week for 15 to 20 minutes, reduced mortality risk by 16 to 40 percent. Thankfully, chiropractic… Read more »
- Are you suffering from a “pinched nerve” or Neck Pain?Neck Pain: Musculoskeletal (relating to joints, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage) neck and lower back pain have been reported as the number one global cause of disability in most age groups. Contact Joint Health Chiropractic today One of the biggest contributors to neck pain is known as cervical radiculopathy,… Read more »
- Temporomandibular disorder from your Chiro PretoriaTemporomandibular disorder (TMD) refers to tenderness and pain due to a dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint (jaw joint), facial nerves, surrounding soft tissue and/or musculature. The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) connects the lower jaw bone to the skull. The TMJ has two important functions. It acts as a hinge to open… Read more »