Our Centurion chiropractors treat back and neck pain, ergonomic issues, sports injuries, colic, and other spine issues. Dr. Vicki Ferreira treats back and neck pain, ergonomic issues, anterior head posture, pinched nerves, sciatica, whiplash, and postural issues.
Back, neck, and headache pain
Stress and strain can easily cause back, neck, and head pain. Chiropractic care using Spinal Manipulative and Muscle Release Techniques can address these issues. Our staff strives to improve the quality of life by treating each individual holistically.
Back pain that radiates into the buttocks, hips, and thighs is the most common. Back pain can be caused by many biomechanical issues. Neck pain is often associated with headaches and occurs in the head, neck, and shoulders.
Centurion chiropractor Dr Vikki Ferreira helps her patients find relief from their back pain. You can also get help with your posture, sciatica, and paediatric issues. Book your consultation.
Are you suffering from back pain? Your doctors have told you to rest and to use heat therapy, but it doesn’t seem to work. Dr Vikki Fereira is the one to help you! With her unique treatments for chronic conditions like sciatica and posture problems, she will quickly get rid of your back pain.
For all your chiropractic needs, contact Dr Vikki Fereira TODAY.
- Differences between Chiropractors and PhysiotherapistsI hope that this year has been treating you well so far and that you are back in full swing at work and hopefully pain-free However, if you are experiencing pain from an injury, repetitive movements, or other everyday activities, you might be wondering whether you should see a chiropractor… Read more »
- How to treat Plantar fasciitis from your ChiropractorPlantar fasciitis is an inflammation of the thick tissue connecting your heel and your toes. Plantar fasciitis, which is a common cause of foot pain, is one of the most common. This is caused by overstretched tissue, small tears, and often as a consequence of excessive running or walking. Walking… Read more »
- Chiropractors Treating More Computer Related InjuriesWith the start of lockdown level 5 in March 2020, our lives have changed drastically. Working from home, ordering groceries online, wearing a mask and limiting social gatherings have become our new normal. Chiropractors are treating more and more computer-related injuries from working longer hours, taking fewer breaks during the… Read more »
- Chiropractor For Costochondritis: Natural, Safe TreatmentCostochondritis causes inflammation and as a result leads to pain and discomfort within the chest area closer to the breastbone. It is a common occurrence caused by various possible factors mentioned in this post. There are treatment options to help manage the situation. You can visit a chiropractor for this… Read more »
- Osteopath VS Chiropractor: Treatment similarities and differencesWhen it comes to alternative medicine, you’ll find a variety of options and each having specialised techniques for treatment. The same applies to chiropractors and osteopaths. While they do share some similarities, this article will help you understand the differences and the treatment types. Osteopaths and chiropractors look after the… Read more »
- Spinal Decompression Therapy: Chronic Back PainSpinal decompression therapy is often the course of action when a patient is experiencing chronic back pain. There is more than one way to achieve pain relief for constant and even chronic pain. Many times severe pain can be debilitating which leads to everything else being harder to focus on.… Read more »
- Myofascial Release Therapy to Help You Manage PainMyofacsial pain is common in chiropractic patients. This is one of the reasons chiropractic therapy is often the choice when dealing with these types of pain. Typical examples of myofascial pain locations include the back, neck and other muscular parts of the body. Because the myofascial tissue covers large areas… Read more »
- Treating Upper Back Pain With Chiropractic: How a chiro can help!Chiropractic is a complexed medical process but it offers an alternative solution to conventional treatment. Your chiropractitioner will help you get custom-treatment suited to your condition or injury. Book your appointment and let a trusted medical professional help you today. What is upper back pain and how does a chiropractitioner… Read more »
- What Is A DEXA Scan?A DEXA scan measures bone density especially in the case of patients suffering from osteoporosis. In today’s post, we want to discuss osteoporosis and how the DEXA scan works. The DEXA (dual x-ray and laser technology) scan will help see the condition of the patient’s bones. As already mentioned, the… Read more »
- How To manage Repetitive injury With Chiropractor TreatmentRepetitive injuries occur in many patients. Sometimes even when practising proper posture and lifting, some injuries are hard to avoid and are more lifestyle-related. Seeking help from your Centurion chiropractor will help you manage your problem. What are repetitive injuries treatment is there? Repetitive injuries are probably one of the… Read more »