Nairobi Wire news updates “Kenya Breaking News, Entertainment, Politics, Business, Sports”. Visit Nairobi Wire website here or see the feed summary below.
- President Kenyatta Woos Portuguese Investors To Nairobi, KenyaBy PSCU President Uhuru Kenyatta has rallied Portuguese investors, entrepreneurs and captains of industry to make Nairobi the fulcrum of their business interests and investments in Africa. He said Kenya’s immense commercial potential, in almost all sectors of the country’s expanding economy and the cosmopolitan configuration of her population, makes… Read more »
- Coast Sex Workers Increase Prices, See Their New RatesCommercial sex workers in Mombasa County have hiked prices for their services citing the tough economic times being experienced in the country. Through their NGO, Nkoko Iju Africa, the sex workers urged their clients to dig deeper into their pockets. They said the rising prices of basic commodities in the… Read more »
- The Trending Memes and Tweets This Last Day of JuneThe post The Trending Memes and Tweets This Last Day of June appeared first on Nairobi Wire. Read more »
- Nairobi Woman Rep Aspirant in Hot Soup After TV Interview Dressed As CopAn aspirant for the Nairobi Woman Rep seat was Wednesday arrested after appearing in a TV uniform while dressed in a police uniform. Monica Wamaitha Gitau had attended an interview on Inooro TV at about 9 am when members of the public tipped police that a civilian interviewee was wearing… Read more »
- Wajackoyah To Hold Fundraiser For Kenya’s Debt If Elected PresidentRoots presidential candidate George Wajackoyah says he might have to call on Kenyans to fundraise to reduce Kenya’s ballooning debt. Speaking on NTV Wednesday, Prof Wajackoyah dismissed his competitors’ manifestos as unrealistic. He said he has the best strategy to revive the country’s economy. “This physiology of the first 100 days… Read more »
- DP Ruto Tips Kindiki To Succeed Him in 2032Deputy President William Ruto has appeased Tharaka Nithi voters with a promise to mentor their beloved Senator, Kithure Kindiki, to become his successor in 2032. Speaking during an economic forum in Tharaka Nithi County, Ruto told the locals not to be angry that Kindiki missed out on the running mate… Read more »
- Portugal Picks Kenya As The Anchor For Its Investments In AfricaPresident Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa of Portugal has announced his Government’s intention to reposition Kenya as the anchor for his country’s growing investments in the African continent. In a media address after a bilateral meeting with a Kenyan delegation led by President Uhuru Kenyatta in Lisbon on Tuesday, President de… Read more »
- Raila Calls Out Ruto For Hypocrisy, Tells Him To ResignRaila Odinga has once again challenged his main presidential rival William Ruto to resign from the government instead of faulting it. In a TV interview Tuesday night, the Azimio flagbearer said it was unfair for the DP to criticize an administration he is part of. “It is unfair for somebody… Read more »
- “DP” Gachagua’s Grand Plan After Recovering His Frozen MillionsKenya Kwanza presidential running mate Rigathi Gachagua says if they win the Presidential Election in August, he will recover his frozen bank accounts. In 2020, the High Court froze more than Sh200 million belonging to Mathira MP over the questionable source of his alleged Sh12.5 billion. The Assets Recovery Agency (ARA)… Read more »
- David Moya Speaks on Rumored Beef With ‘Mi Amor’ Singers Jovial and MariooMoya David has denied there’s bad blood between him and ‘Mi Amor’ hitmakers Jovial and Marioo. The TikTok sensation has been using ‘Mi Amor’ in his popular surprise dance videos, with some netizens suggesting that Jovial and Mario ought to pay him for popularising the song. But Moya David says… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Nairobi Wire find out how to keep this page updated.