My Gp news updates “Manage your health from your smartphone”. Visit My Gp website here or see the feed summary below.
- iPLATO finalists for Cervical Cancer Screening Programme awardiPLATO is delighted to announce that the cervical cancer screening SMS reminder project, in partnership with NHS England (NHSE) and North of England CSU (NECS) has been shortlisted as a finalist for the “Health Inequalities through Digital” category at the HSJ Digital Awards. The post iPLATO finalists for Cervical Cancer… Read more »
- iPLATO awarded £1.7m SBRI contract to drive health equity and improve bowel cancer screening ratesiPLATO, a Huma Company, today announced that it has been awarded a £1.7m research contract by Small Business Research Institute (SBRI) Healthcare, to improve the uptake of bowel cancer screening across South East London. The programme will address health inequalities by focusing on groups known to be less engaged with… Read more »
- Free NHS App messaging and integration for customersiPLATO platform customers now receive free use of the NHS App messaging and notification service, providing patients with a secure alternative to SMS messaging, at no additional cost. The post Free NHS App messaging and integration for customers appeared first on myGP. Read more »
- iPLATO expands Our Future Health recruitment reach to 15m peopleiPLATO is expanding high-impact multi-channel patient engagement around Our Future Health in nine NHS regions including Greater Manchester, Birmingham & Solihull, London, Black Country and West Yorkshire. Residents will be offered to join the groundbreaking research programme through the myGP app. If their practice consents to participate, patients will also… Read more »
- Sharing Cost of Living Resources on myGP®myGP® by iPLATO Healthcare has teamed up with Local Authorities across England to improve resident access to local support services available during the winter. Councils can show local support services to myGP app users in their regions. The post Sharing Cost of Living Resources on myGP® appeared first on myGP. Read more »
- iPLATO rolls-out invitations for Our Future HealthUpto 500,000 in Greater Manchester will receive patient communications from iPLATO via SMS text messages and push notifications in the myGP app, inviting people to join Our Future Health, which aims to be the UK’s largest research programme. The post iPLATO rolls-out invitations for Our Future Health appeared first on myGP. Read more »
- NHS to save millions in SMS costs with our smart gateway expansioniPLATO Healthcare announced today it will be the only provider to switch SMS messaging to data messages for England’s two leading patient-facing apps. The post NHS to save millions in SMS costs with our smart gateway expansion appeared first on myGP. Read more »
- iPLATO rolling out manual and automated triage in Lancashire and South CumbriaiPLATO announced today the successful rollout of its triage solution across Lancashire and South Cumbria. Replacing the DoctorLink system for up to 1.8 million people, 200+ GP practices can choose between manual and automated triage with the majority expected to opt for the automated version which supports ‘smart signposting’ based… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from My Gp find out how to keep this page updated.