Moshville news updates “Supporting the grassroots to the stadium-fillers in the world of rock and metal!”. Visit Moshville website here or see the feed summary below.
- Anthrax drop second live video “The Devil You Know” from ‘XL’ 40th anniversary livestream concert releaseToday, Anthrax releases “The Devil You Know” live, the second “early taste” single/music video from the band’s 40th anniversary livestream concert, XL. The release will be available in the UK/Europe digitally on July 15th (Nuclear Blast), followed by a Blu-Ray release (inc. 2CD + 1Blu-Ray) on July 22nd. It will… Read more »
- Black River (feat. members of Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir) unleash new albumPolish rock/metal/punk combo Black River – featuring Behemoth bass player Orion and Dimmu Borgir drummer Daray – have unleashed today, June 24th, their highly acclaimed new album Generation aXe via Crusader Records/Golden Robot Records, on CD and digital. Vinyl release will follow in early 2023. Generation aXe focuses on the… Read more »
- Gig Review: Ginger Wildheart and the Sinners / Carol Hodge – KK’s Steelmill, Wolverhampton (16th June 2022)Tonight I am at my very favourite venue, KK’s Steelmill in Wolverhampton, a concert photographers dream with a great photo pit and great lighting, oh and always a good pint to boot. First up is Carol Hodge who takes up her position behind the keyboard and demonstrates her piano skills… Read more »
- Gig Review: Tremonti – SWG3 Galvanisers, GlasgowIt’s hard to imagine it’s been almost four years to the day since Tremonti last played Glasgow on one of the hottest days of 2018. And there’s some very obvious reasons for such a long gap – such as the promotional campaign for A Dying Machine wrapping up and then… Read more »
- Stoner/doom metal band 10,000 Years unleash New album ‘III’2021 saw 10,000 Years lay waste to the underground world of heavy music with their debut full length album II. Now, barely a year later, they return with the conclusion to their epic trilogy. Continuing with numbered titles, the new album is called “III” and concludes 10,000 Years conceptual exploration… Read more »
- King’s X announce ‘Three Sides of One’ – first new studio album in 14 yearsThe legendary King’s X, comprised of dUg Pinnick, Ty Tabor & Jerry Gaskill, are pleased to announce the release of their 13th studio album Three Sides of One on the 2nd September 2022. With the announcement comes the first new music from the band in 14 years, with the release… Read more »
- The Kut announces July in-stores and full band UK tour datesThe Kut’s forthcoming album Grit is a story of independence, passion & purpose. From the contagious award winning “Animo” to the closing punk rock strides of “And 1 More…” the long-awaited sophomore oozes courage, resilience and punk rock spirit. It’s a knowing pep talk on following your instincts, from one… Read more »
- Megadeth announce new album – new mini-film/single/video playing now!Thrash metal pioneers Megadeth will cap a summer of successful global touring with the release of their highly anticipated 16th studio album, The Sick, The Dying… And The Dead! via UMe on 2nd September 2022. Featuring twelve new tracks, The Sick, The Dying… And The Dead! will be released on… Read more »
- Queensrÿche announce new albumWith a career that not only spans, but has charted the course of multiple genres, Queensrÿche remains a force in their own right. Digital Noise Alliance, Queensrÿche’s 16th studio album, that will be out October 7th, continues the ever-evolving legacy the Bellvue Washington born band began in 1982 when they… Read more »
- Bloodstock goes pink (on the Sunday) – also… more bands including the first Jager acts!We wholly support the following press release from Bloodstock central. Our own crew will be wearing pink for Bloodstock Sunday! Some of Bloodstock HQ’s favourite festival moments are wandering amongst their metal brethren at Catton Park and seeing someone become a fan of a new band. Elevating the best upcoming… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Moshville find out how to keep this page updated.