Jsfashionista news updates “Luxury Travel, Food, Wine, Fashion & Other Must Dos”. Visit Jsfashionista website here or see the feed summary below.
- A Dining, Hotel & Wine Tasting Guide for 48 Hours in Glen Ellen CaliforniaLocated in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, Glen Ellen California is a place you must visit. What’s more fun than a quick trip to Northern California? I will be listing the perfect guide for a short trip to the Glen Ellen area, based on my own experience. Continue reading below for A Dining, Hotel &… Read more »
- The Sea Ranch Lodge GetawayRecently, I had the pleasure of visiting the picturesque Sea Ranch Lodge situated along the Northern California Coast. It was a special occasion as I’ve wanted to visit The Sea Ranch Lodge for as long as I can remember and my annual birthday surprise trip for my boyfriend Robert was… Read more »
- The Top 10 Sonoma Wineries To ExperienceBelow is a running list of my Top 10 Sonoma Wineries at any given moment. This will be like the Eater 38 list which changes every month. So visit often as I’ll be updating it as I discover new Sonoma Wineries I love. Click on the link to read my post & review. Note:… Read more »
- Best Coffee Shops in HealdsburgCalling all coffee lovers! Sonoma County is home to the wonderful town of Healdsburg that has a delicious selection of coffee shops with crafted beverages and tasty treats. If you are visiting and looking to start your day off with a bang or need an afternoon pick me up, then… Read more »
- Best Sonoma Wineries for a Bachelorette Party or a Bachelor PartyIs the bride or groom of your wedding party a wine lover? What better than celebrating your bachelorette weekend than in beautiful wine country? Follow along below to see my list of The Best Sonoma Wineries for a Bachelorette Party. Flowers Winery Flowers Winery stands out from other wineries in… Read more »
- The Best Burgers in HealdsburgThere are so many amazing spots to grab a bite to eat and drink in the Healdsburg area it’s hard to pick where to start! As you’ve probably seen, I adore the Dining scene in Healdsburg and share my Top 10 Favorite Healdsburg Restaurants on the blog in my Healdsburg… Read more »
- The Best Wine & Caviar TastingsIf you find yourself in wine country and are looking for an elevated tasting with perfect pairings, you’re going to want to keep reading. Looking for The Best Wine & Caviar Tastings? Yes please! I’ve kept my out for exceptional wine pairings over the years, and caviar is one of my… Read more »
- The Stunning Mauritson Winery Vineyard Tour at Rockpile WineryI was recently fortunate to be invited to visit to Mauritson Winery, a winery I’ve come to really adore over the years. This time around was extra special because I experienced a vineyard tour at their Mauritson Vineyards (at Rockpile) with owner, Clay Mauritson. Follow along below to see The… Read more »
- Where To Eat In Park City UtahIf you’re planning a trip to Park City Utah, check out my guide of where to Eat in Park City Utah! See all of my favorite suggestions below and as always, email me if you have any questions. Enjoy Park City Utah! It’s fabulous. Chimayo For those who love Mexican food… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Jsfashionista find out how to keep this page updated.