Jsfashionista news updates “Luxury Travel, Food, Wine, Fashion & Other Must Dos”. Visit Jsfashionista website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Best Glamping In California I’ve ExperiencedNeed a break from tedious city life? Want a low key getaway where you’re in touch with nature and getting outside but still not camping? I’ve got the perfect thing for you… Glamping! You only need to reserve a tent, pack your necessities (clothes, some gear, and your car) and… Read more »
- The Best Sparkling Wineries to Visit in CaliforniaAs many of you may know, I have spent a lot of time visiting amazing wineries in California since moving to California from New York City in 2021. Summer has arrived and a nice, cool glass of wine is my favorite way to spend any summer day. Speaking of the… Read more »
- The Best Hotels in California’s Wine CountryAs someone who spends as much time as possible in Wine Country it seemed fitting to share a list of some of my favorite hotels to stay at in California’s Wine Country. The hotels are sorted by region so depending if you’re visiting Napa, Sonoma or Santa Barbara there are… Read more »
- The Best Wineries in Alexander Valley, SonomaI’ve visited so many great wineries in Alexander Valley and wanted to share a list of the Best Wineries in Alexander Valley. Many of these have become some of my favorites since they have both delicious wines, as well as the beautiful ambiance of Sonoma, California and excellent hospitality. Read more… Read more »
- SingleThread Farm Restaurant & Inn in Healdsburg CaliforniaSingleThread Farm Restaurant Inn is the hottest restaurant in California, and was named the most anticipated Restaurant opening in 2016. Fast forward to 2017 and it is still on fire and the toughest reservation to snag in California’s wine country. Personally, Healdsburg is my favorite destination in Northern California’s wine… Read more »
- Best Coffee Shops in HealdsburgCalling all coffee lovers! Sonoma County is home to the wonderful town of Healdsburg that has a delicious selection of coffee shops with crafted beverages and tasty treats. If you are visiting and looking to start your day off with a bang or need an afternoon pick me up, then… Read more »
- The Best Burgers in Healdsburg You Must ExperienceThere are so many amazing spots to grab a bite to eat and drink in the Healdsburg area it’s hard to pick where to start! As you’ve probably seen, I adore the Dining scene in Healdsburg and share my Top 10 Favorite Healdsburg Restaurants on the blog in my Healdsburg… Read more »
- The Best Champagne Houses To Visit in Champagne (Reims, France)I love a glass of wine as much as anyone else, but Champagne… I’ve had the privilege to visit many different Champagne Maisons over the years where I’ve had such great experiences I have truly fallen in LOVE with the region! What’s not to love beautiful scenery, amazing people and… Read more »
- My Incredible London weekend with Virgin Atlantic AirlinesEarlier this summer, I was lucky to be invited on an epic Virgin Atlantic adventure from San Francisco to London. I was one of five bloggers that would experience the Virgin Atlantic direct flight from San Francisco to London. Before you read how we spent 3 nights in London I… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Jsfashionista find out how to keep this page updated.