Hi Tec news updates “Hi Tec Sports SA”. Visit Hi Tec website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Dolphin TrailWhat if we told you that you can do a multi-day hike in the pristine wilderness of the Tsitsikamma coast without having to carry your own bags. And instead of tents and huts, your accommodation will be in the type of luxury establishments that posh people honeymoon at. The Dolphin… Read more »
- 5 adventurers went on a trip to Cullinan and explored the outdoors.I’ve always been a fan of the outdoors and being able to create content about nature and the wonders of the South African landscapes warms the heart and makes it so much more worthwhile. Hi-Tec had approached me to be part of their brand new OUTVENTURES weekender campaign which entailed… Read more »
- Old Puffer Out, New Puffer InWhen you throw out your old jacket, jeans or shoes, have you ever wondered what happens to them? Each year millions of tonnes of clothes are produced, worn, and thrown away. According to the Ellen McArthur Foundation, every second, the equivalent of a truckload of clothes is burnt or buried… Read more »
- Wander Women – Kayla Bull‘Life is busy’, says Kayla. And hers truly is. It was during her Psychology studies that Kayla first heard of mindful-based therapies, and she found this a method of maintaining sanity in her own life. Yoga is a natural extension of this. When you meet her, you get the idea… Read more »
- Wander Women – Fleur van EedenYou’ve probably seen her in a movie without knowing it. This Swellendam farmgirl’s can-do attitude and unquenchable thirst for adventure paved the road for her to become an international stunt double. From flying out of exploding buildings in the Namib to silk-fighting India, she’s doubled for an impressive list of… Read more »
- 12 Best Hikes to Experience in South AfricaRead on for a rundown of a dozen of Mzansi’s best hikes…From Lion’s Head to the Otter Trail, there’s something for every kind of hiker – from first-timers to mountain goats. Table Mountain gets all the press, but the hour-long hike to the summit of Lion’s Head is much easier… Read more »
- Explore with confidence, explore with Forge and Hi-TecWhen it comes to hiking in South Africa, there is no shortage of trails to choose from. Even briefly scrolling through Instagram will provide you with endless inspiration for your next hike. Being inspired to go out and hike on the weekend is all very well, but fear of the… Read more »
- Tackling Trails in Cape TownAs an avid outdoor enthusiast and love of the mountains, a large portion of my days is spent exploring new trails, finding waterfalls, finding access to caves, and running for hours at a time pushing my body to new limits. As a Cape Tonian, I’m used to running on Table… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Hi Tec find out how to keep this page updated.