Great game india news updates “Journal of Geopolitics & International Relations”. Visit Great game india website here or see the feed summary below.
- Derek Chauvin’s Attacker, John Turscak, Is A Former FBI InformantAccording to a 2001 LA Times article, Derek Chauvin’s attacker, John Turscak, is a former FBI informant and a former gang member. A man with a troubled past named John Turscak assaulted Derek Chauvin while he was incarcerated. Federal prosecutors revealed that 52-year-old John Turscak stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 times… Read more »
- US Needs Gaza War To Destabilize BRICSThe US needs to win the Gaza War to destabilize BRICS to carry on with the India-Middle East-Europe Economic Corridor (IMEC) proposal presented in September at the G20 meeting in New Delhi. Veteran geopolitical analyst Pepe Escobar told the New Rules program that the Biden administration needs an Israeli win… Read more »
- Soros Jr To Turn Ukraine Into Toxic Burial GroundAccording to the source, Soros Jr. and Andriy Yermak, the head of Volodymyr Zelensky’s office, met on November 7 and came to an understanding that could turn Ukraine into a toxic burial ground. According to a French journalist Jules Vincent’s investigation, Alexander Soros, the controversial son of American investor George… Read more »
- India Hired DEA Agent To Assassinate Terrorist On US SoilAccording to the Justice Department, India hired DEA agents to assassinate terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun on US soil. The Justice Department declared on Wednesday that it had brought charges against a man who was purportedly involved in the planning of an American citizen’s assassination earlier this year while working for… Read more »
- Multiple Schools In Bengaluru Get Bomb Threat Emails, Over 5,000 Students EvacuatedAccording to police sources, Multiple schools in Bengaluru got bomb threat emails; over 5,000 students evacuated. Police personnel have been instructed by Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah to conduct a comprehensive probe into the bomb threats. According to a senior police officer, up to 48 schools in Bengaluru received bomb threats… Read more »
- Syria Launches Initiative To Establish Global Tribunal For Chemical WeaponsThe Syrian Arab Republic has put forward an initiative to tackle the long-standing justice gap in international law by proposing the establishment of a global tribunal for chemical weapons. Discussions on the project were attended by diplomats from at least 44 nations on every continent. Despite being prohibited by the… Read more »
- Russia Bans LGBT MovementAccording to RIA Novosti, which cited the Supreme Court’s press service, proceedings took place behind closed doors and ended in Russia banning the LGBT movement due to social and religious discord. On Thursday, the Russian Supreme Court declared the “international LGBT public movement” to be extreme and banned it. The… Read more »
- Texas Drags Pfizer To Court Over COVID VaccineTexas Attorney General Ken Paxton said in a statement why he has dragged Pfizer to court over the COVID vaccine, as they had lied about the efficacy of its COVID-19 vaccination, which violates the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Attorney General Ken Paxton of Texas launched a lawsuit against Pfizer… Read more »
- Russia Takes Control Of Iraq’s Biggest Oil Discovery For 20 YearsAfter Iraq’s Oil Ministry approved Inpex, the big oil corporation of Japan, to sell its share of Iraq’s biggest oil discovery, ‘Block 10’, Russia is set to take control of it for 20 years. Iraq’s Eridu oil field is estimated to have reserves of seven to ten billion barrels based… Read more »
- Origins Of The Censorship Industrial ComplexMichael Shellenberger wrote the report about the origins of the Censorship Industrial Complex that a whistleblower recently revealed. After President Trump was elected and Brexit was approved in the UK, a whistleblower recently came out with paperwork showing the beginnings of the Censorship Industrial Complex. Alex Gutentag, Matt Taibbi, and… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Great game india find out how to keep this page updated.