Crazy Vegan Kitchen news updates “Ultimate Vegan Recipes Blog”. Visit Crazy Vegan Kitchen website here or see the feed summary below.
- Lemon PastaThis amazing lemon pasta recipe is super quick, easy, and bursting with flavor. Just a handful of simple ingredients from your kitchen, and voila! A perfect meal is ready to be served for the whole family. With its zesty flavors and simple goodness, this lemon pasta is my go-to when… Read more »
- Apple Cider DonutsLearn how to prepare this hard-to-resist fall treat in less than 30 minutes. Made with just a few basic ingredients, this apple cider donuts recipe yields soft, fluffy donuts, full of apple cider flavor! Whether it’s fall or not, these egg and dairy free apple cider donuts need to be… Read more »
- Buddha BowlThis homemade buddha bowl recipe is delicious! Fluffy rice topped with crispy aromatic chickpeas, fresh vegetables, and the most delicious spicy and sweet dressing! When it comes to bowl ideas, my favorite recipes to make are burrito bowls, barbecue bowls, and this homemade buddha bowl. What is a buddha bowl?… Read more »
- Peach CrispThis easy peach crisp recipe is so quick and delicious, it’s the perfect dessert for every occasion. Made with basic ingredients, it’s ready to devour in 30 minutes! If you’re looking for a cosy and fruit filled dessert to enjoy, or impress, then this peach crisp is the crowd-pleaser you… Read more »
- Fried Rice BallsThese Asian fried rice balls are deliciously infused with aromatics and lightly breaded, creating a tasty, crispy, meal or appetizer. They are incredibly easy to make and perfectly balanced to complement a plant-based diet! Why you’ll love this recipe Ingredients needed For the rice balls: For the chili topping: How… Read more »
- Vegan ChiliThis vegan chili recipe is a Tex-Mex-inspired medley of flavors! With its simple preparation, you’ll have a hearty, satisfying meal on the table without any lengthy cooking times AND it’s better than Chipotle. Why you’ll love this recipe What is vegan chili made of? How to make vegan chili Step… Read more »
- Oreo DonutsThis amazing homemade Oreo donuts recipe combines the classic flavor of Oreo cookies with the ease of baking donuts! Healthier than fried donuts and ready in no time at all. If your prefer a more chocolaty donut, check out my recipe for a basic baked vegan donut, otherwise, cheer up the office or… Read more »
- Vegan LasagnaThis vegan lasagna is so cheesy, hearty, and meaty, you won’t believe that it is plant-based! Even non-vegans are obsessed with it. If you’ve tried my comforting mac and cheese and margarita pizza, then you’ll no doubt love this vegan lasagna recipe. It has the same tastes and texture of… Read more »
- Vegan Bread RecipeThis simple vegan bread recipe has a pillowy soft center and a beautiful golden crust baked to perfection. Made with pantry staples like flour, plant-based milk, baking soda, and lemon juice, you can enjoy a warm loaf of bread in under an hour. I’ve love a good homemade vegan bread… Read more »
- Pancake BreadThis recipe for Trader Joe’s pancake bread has the same flavor and texture but it’s made at home! Bonus? It’s completely vegan and requires minimal prep! Copycat Vegan Trader Joe’s Pancake Bread Recipe When I first tried the pancake bread from Trader Joe’s, I knew I had to recreate it.… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Crazy Vegan Kitchen find out how to keep this page updated.