Crazy Vegan Kitchen news updates “Ultimate Vegan Recipes Blog”. Visit Crazy Vegan Kitchen website here or see the feed summary below.
- Vegan Jackfruit TacosThese jackfruit tacos are the BEST vegan tacos recipe you’ll ever make. Flavorful and juicy jackfruit stuffed in soft tacos, it’s so meaty, you won’t miss the meat! Mexican food is easily one of my favorite cuisines. Guacamole is its own food group and so is salsa, but the MVP… Read more »
- Vegan Banh MiThese Vegan Banh Mi sandwiches are a plant based twist on the famous Vietnamese street food sandwich! Filled with marinated tofu and crisp, pickled vegetables, you won’t miss the meat! Vegan Banh Mi isn’t the original non-vegetarian dish, but it has a touch of the classic dish. The flavors and… Read more »
- Vegan PaellaThis vegan paella is an authentic Spanish dish loaded with fresh vegetables and plenty of saffron! Ready in minutes and so delicious! When it comes to delicious international vegan dinners, my favorite would have to be a paella! Vegan paella is a super tasty recipe to make if you’re a… Read more »
- Easy Peanut SauceThis easy peanut sauce is perfect as a dipping sauce, marinade, or drizzled over salad! Thick, creamy, spicy, and sweet, it comes together in seconds! Whenever I go to a Thai, Malaysian, or Vietnamese restaurant, whichever dish is covered in peanut sauce is the one I’ll be eating! Peanut sauce… Read more »
- Kale SmoothieThis kale smoothie is a healthy and nutritionally packed breakfast that keeps you full for hours! Packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats, you won’t even taste the kale whatsoever! Ever added greens into your smoothie? Well, it’s soon to become your new favorite thing to do! Ever since kale… Read more »
- Vegan Blueberry MuffinsPerfectly moist and fluffy vegan blueberry muffins loaded with blueberries AND a blueberry compete! Simple ingredients and made in just one bowl! These blueberry muffins are truly the best vegan muffins you’ll ever make. They remind me of those bakery-style muffins that have gorgeous domes and a sprinkle of sugar… Read more »
- How To Make Chai Tea Latte from ScratchLearn how to make a chai tea latte from scratch! Made without dairy or refined sugar, it makes the most delicious vegan chai tea latte! Homemade Chai Tea Latte Skip the expensive and sugar laden chai tea latte syrups and make your own! It tastes so much better than the… Read more »
- Spicy Buddha BowlThis recipe for a buddha bowl takes a spicy take- Fluffy rice topped with crispy chickpeas, vegetables, and the most delicious spicy and sweet dressing! Spicy Buddha Bowl When it comes to buddha bowl ideas, my favorite recipes to make are burrito bowls, barbecue bowl, and this spicy buddha bowl.… Read more »
- Vegan TzatzikiThis vegan tzatziki is thick, creamy, and extra flavorful, you won’t believe it is dairy free! Made in just one bowl and ready in seconds! Vegan Tzatziki Growing up, one of my favorite snacks was pita chips with tzatziki. I think it stems from having Greek neighbors who ALWAYS made… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Crazy Vegan Kitchen find out how to keep this page updated.