Business Town news updates “Discover Your Potential”. Visit Business Town website here or see the feed summary below.
- The 300 Best Small Business IdeasMany people believe they cannot find a great business idea.Well, I’ve got great news for you. It’s simply not true!You can find a great business idea!In this article I’ll give you all kinds of great business ideas. But first let me introduce myself.My name is Bob Adams and I have… Read more »
- 100 Steps to Starting Your Own BusinessHi there! I’m Bob Adams, Harvard MBA and serial entrepreneur.Once I was in your shoes thinking about starting my first business. I had no idea what to do. It was a little scary!But I’m going to make starting a business a lot easier for you – I’m going to show… Read more »
- How to Start Your Business Right – 14 Rules for SuccessI’m Bob Adams. I have started over a dozen successful businesses. One business I began in my basement apartment with just $1500 and I later sold it for $40 million. I have mastered the art of starting a business with a very small investment and making it into a highly… Read more »
- How to Write a One-Page Business PlanBusiness plans can be long and complex, but they don’t have to be. In fact, a one-page business plan can often be better and more powerful than a traditional plan. Writing a one-page plan is also a useful exercise because it forces you to think critically about your business and… Read more »
- How to Write a One-Page Marketing PlanNever underestimate the power of brevity. Marketing plans can run for pages, and sometimes they should. But for many situations a one-page marketing is fine, if not even better than a longer plan.A one-page marketing plan forces you to coalesce your thoughts into one short, succinct document. Like the one-page… Read more »
- 42 Home-Based Businesses You Can Start TodayCan you really start a successful business out of your home?Yes you certainly can!I know because I’ve done it. I’m Bob Adams. I’m a serial entrepreneur and Harvard MBA.I’ve started a number of successful home businesses – including one that I started with $1500 and later sold for $40 million.I… Read more »
- LLC, Corporation, Partnership, or Sole Proprietorship: Which Legal Structure is Best for Your Business?Before you start your business, you need to give careful thought to the type of legal structure that you will choose. The decision that you make will likely have dramatic implications for years to come, especially regarding personal liability exposure, taxation, your potential to attract investors, and your ability to… Read more »
- 7 Reasons to Start Your Own BusinessFollow your passionNo matter what your interests and hobbies are, there is a perfect business for you. Starting your own business allows you to zero in on what you really like and make a great living out of it. It’s really motivating to get up every morning and do what… Read more »
- How to Write Content for Your Brand: A Sample Company BlogThe idea of being “one-in-a-million” is ideal for characters in romantic comedies, but it’s not really a great way to think of your blog.However, unless you produce insightful content that reaches the right audience, that’s exactly what your blog will be: just one of millions of sites that no one… Read more »
- How to Run a Business Meeting: 8 Dos and Don’tsWhen I launched my early businesses, I avoided meetings like the plague. To me, business meetings were a hallmark of bloated corporations and bureaucratic government entities, neither of which I was trying to emulate. However, I eventually learned that I was wrong. Well-run meetings can boost the performance of businesses… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Business Town find out how to keep this page updated.