Boschendal news updates “Boschendal”. Visit Boschendal website here or see the feed summary below.
- Refreshing Summer drinks you’ll loveWe’ve made it easy for you to enjoy your favourite drinks at home with our easy mixing beverage recipes. Our cordials are created with quality ingredients, so whether you’re making alcoholic cocktails or non-alcoholic mocktails, there’s a drink for everyone. Read more »
- Boschendal shines bright at the WC Prestige Agri AwardsIn a world where progress is rooted in dedication and hard work, acknowledging the often-unsung heroes driving agriculture forward holds high importance for us. Read more »
- Coming Soon: Boschendal’s New Werf Food Garden ProjectWe are thrilled to announce our latest endeavour, the new Werf Food Garden project, which will transform our garden into an enchanting and immersive experience for all who come to visit. Read more »
- Boschendal Diaries: Ricci Shachar Leads Us Into The World Of Online RetailResidents and visitors of all ages have always relished the multi-layered experience offered by our magnificent estate, enviably positioned within a stunning natural and soulful landscape. Read more »
- Pan Fried Fish RecipeThe fish used is farmed kabeljou, also known as kob, from a local, sustainable, SASSI-green-listed supplier. The flesh is succulent and firm, forming large flakes, which makes it the ideal fish for flash frying and then cooking through in the sauce, as the fillets continue to hold their shape. Read more »
- Heritage Day Yellowtail Fish & Mussel Salad RecipeChef Allistaire uses ethically-sourced Yellow Tail from one of our local like-minded suppliers accompanied by freshly steamed mussels on the fire to create the perfect braai day seafood salad. Read more »
- Heritage Day Oysters On The Fire RecipeThis light starter with a hint of zesty lemon and fresh garden herbs, is the perfect way to kick off your Heritage Day braai. Chef Allistaire’s recipe calls for fresh, ethically-sourced Saldanha Bay oysters, lightly poached in a dash of Cap Classique on the open fire. Read more »
- Eat Out Honours The Werf Restaurant For SustainabilityThe Werf Restaurant won the Woolworths Sustainability Award at yesterday’s Eat Out awards held at The Grand West Casino in Cape Town. The Sustainability Award was judged by a separate panel of experts including Abigail Donnelly, Pavitray Pillay of WWF-SASSI, Sonia Mountford of Eategrity and Karen Welter of Longtable Project.… Read more »
- Boschendal’s Flagship Wines Celebrate Tim Atkin AccoladesOne of the world’s pre-eminent wine journalists Tim Atkin has awarded eight of Boschendal’s iconic wines an impressive 90 points or more in his latest report. The Boschendal Elgin Chardonnay 2016 was the estate’s top scorer in the Tim Atkin 2018 South African Wines Report, which received 95 points, adding… Read more »
- Walk with Amal: Little Amal Takes Her First Steps at Boschendal“The world is on the move. Our climate is changing; a pandemic keeps us apart. We’re working with artists from around the world, bringing communities together to tell bigger stories of hope and humanity.” – Good Chance Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Boschendal
find out how to keep this page updated.