Bang Shift news updates “the car junkie daily magazine.”. Visit Bang Shift website here or see the feed summary below.
- Finnegan’s Garage Track Visit: Testing Doesn’t Go As Planned, Because Blasphemi’s First Test Pass Shuts Down the Dragstrip.Finnegan is back at it and unfortunately things didn’t go as planned for Blasphemi’s recent dragstrip testing. This beast is making more power than it ever has and unfortunately that combo of power, awesome traction, and an evil clutch just didn’t play well with the transmission and the end result… Read more »
- Bello’s Kustoms Is LS Swapping A Merc! How To Perform An LS3 Swap on a 1950 MercuryWhile Bello’s builds what are usually traditional customs, at least from a visual standpoint, they do tend to LS swap things a lot because they are all about driving them. Every hot rod that comes out of Bellos is designed to be driven to and from shows and events and… Read more »
- Rebeldryver’s Project Updates! 1964 Galaxie gas gauge fix! Winterizing Our 1965 Impala SS.Scott is back with project car updates! He’s been suffering from some project car burnout, which can catch up to anyone, but he’s back at it and ready to get the Impala all winterized as well as doing some fixes on the Mud Bomber. Which project do you like most?… Read more »
- Vice Grip Garage Frankenstein Duster Part 3: MASSIVE CHEAP Mopar Transformation! Duster Looks Better Than Ever!If you missed Part 1 and 2, use the link below to check it out and listen to how awesome the Duster sounds! And in this video here it is finally time to start making it look better and that means some love to the less than shiny paint. Check… Read more »
- Ridetech’s Black Friday Sale Ends Tonight! Free Shipping, Big Savings, And More On Everything They’ve Got!It’s that time of year folks, where everything goes on sale. So if you have someone in the market for parts and accessories from Ridetech, now is the time to make that holiday purchase. Get them a new suspension system for Christmas, a set of shocks for Hannukah, or a… Read more »
- Happy Holley Days Is On! Now Is Time To Save On Christmas Shopping With Daily Deals And So Much More.Holley Days is officially here! Save up to 20% on THOUSANDS of parts across 64 brands this holiday season! Every day we will feature new deals that you can save BIG on. Don’t wait though – these deals end soon! Happy Holley Days are here! The sale has started and you can save… Read more »
- Barn Find to Road Worthy in TWO WEEKS – Iron Trap’s Rare 1939 Ford Convertible Turned Out Great. Watch All Of It!If you have been following along with our updates on this cool 1939 Ford Convertible that the Iron Trap Garage crew saved, you will love this video too. With all the excitement that came with finding and saving this one, and then realizing that the engine was spinning freely, and… Read more »
- CHICAGO STREET RACING … at the track? UNBEATABLE GTR’s, EXTREMELY Lucky Foxbody & MORE!When you think street racing you certainly don’t think about being at the track. After all, the word street means the racing is happening out in the wild. But this time the 1320Video crew found a street race that was getting moved to the track after some very nice owners… Read more »
- The Sniper Transmission Controller – Your Plug And Play Solution For Precision Transmission Control For Late Model Electronic Transmission Swaps!It’s finally here! The new Holley Sniper EFI transmission controller is available! You can buy it to add on to your Sniper 1 or Sniper 2 install, or as a complete stand alone system for those of you who are wanting to run an electronically controlled transmission behind a carbureted… Read more »
- THE ULTIMATE JUNKYARD 5.3L SHOOTOUT. 512-HP 5.3L VS 542-HP 5.3L-WHICH ONE REALLY WORKS BEST?If all you knew about these two engines was the final peak horsepower number, there isn’t anyone reading who wouldn’t choose the 542 horsepower 5.3 in this stock bottom end NA shootout. But there is more to it than which engine makes the most peak horsepower and that means that… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Bang Shift find out how to keep this page updated.