Bang Shift news updates “the car junkie daily magazine.”. Visit Bang Shift website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Motion Raceworks Crew On Rocky Mountain Race Week: Day 2 ExcitementDoug and Red are having way too much fun on Rocky Mountain Race Week 2022 so check out their video adventures here! This is the next video in their complete series of their adventures for the week. You get to watch them all right here, so check out the next… Read more »
- 1320 Video Daily Rocky Mountain Race Week Video Recaps: Day 3 Is Here!While we’ve been live streaming each and every race day here at Rocky Mountain Race Week, our friends at 1320Video have been putting in hours and hours to bring you all the cool video interviews, action, excitement, and more! That means you can get a taste of what it was… Read more »
- Park After Dark 4 Photos: Big Tire, Small Tire, Street, And Daily Driver No Prep Drag Racing(Photos by Victoria Greene) Limpy’s Park After Dark 4 was as epic as everyone expected, with Big Tire, Small Tire, Street, and Daily Driver all competing for big money at Wichita Raceway Park. This No Prep race has some pretty specific rules, and that means real cars tearing up the… Read more »
- A “V” Ain’t The Only Way: Watch This Built Chevy 250 Make 320hp On The Engine DynoFans of old school inline six engines will love this video which shows a built Chevy 250 inliner making more than 300hp on the dyno without using boost, nitrous, and still having the crummy factory head on it. The head has been modified with “lumps” that really help the air… Read more »
- Return Of The Monster Trucks – This 1986 Movie Shaped Many Gearhead Lives!Well here’s a blast from my childhood! Return of the Monster Trucks was one of the most important videos I ever watched because it has a lasting impression on the rest of my life. Seriously. If you want to believe the stuff said in the video, this is a video… Read more »
- We Don’t Know Why But We Like It: This 7-Cylinder Briggs and Stratton Sounds Good!Thank God for people who just do stuff to entertain themselves or at least do stuff to prove to themselves that they are capable of actually doing it. In this case we’re talking about someone who decided to build what amounts to a 7-cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine by linking… Read more »
- Let’s Go Pro Gas Racing At The Las Vegas Speedrome In 1988! More Pre-Strip FunThe remnants of the long closed Las Vegas Speedrome can still be found on the property of the sprawling motorsports complex known as Las Vegas Motor Speedway and its associated tracks. The place was the last major strip in the Vegas area before the opening of the super complex that… Read more »
- Awesome Miniature Engine Video: Watch This 392cc Air-Cooled V8 Fire Up and Run!Somehow we have long missed the fact that there’s a guy named Dennis Franz on YouTube who builds amazingly cool and highly BangShift approved stuff. Seriously, this guy cranks out scratch built engines and all kinds of awesome junk and we never knew he existed. That’s why we’re a couple… Read more »
- Ride Along On A USAC Silver Crown Car As It Flies And Slides Around The Fastest Mile Dirt Track In The WorldSpringfield, Illinois is home to the “Springfield Mile”, a virtual paradise for anyone who like dirt track racing. Why? They advertise this place as the fastest dirt mile in the world and since there really aren’t all that many left, who are we to argue? The greatness of the place… Read more »
- Maple Grove’s NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Featured Tons Of Stock And Super Stock ActionHere’s our seventh gallery of photos from the NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series at Maple Grove. Nothing but Stock and Super Stock NHRA cars on and off the track! If you missed our previous galleries, use the link below to see them all. (Words and Photos by Joe Grippo)… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Bang Shift find out how to keep this page updated.