Air Ways Mag news updates “Commercial Aviation’s Premier News Source”. Visit Air Ways Mag website here or see the feed summary below.
- Fleet Substitution: Air India Revamps Airbus Order, Increases Narrow-body CapacityAir India has rejigged its massive order for Airbus aircraft to include more high-capacity aircraft, an announcement from Airbus has stated. Read more »
- Japan’s Kansai International Airport Reopens Terminal 1Kansai International Airport has officially reopened its newly renovated international terminal. Read more »
- Closure of ITA Airways Service at Milan Malpensa AirportITA Airways service at Milan Malpensa Airport will end on January 8, 2024, marking the end of an era in Italian aviation. Read more »
- Boeing 737 Leads the Way as Company Nears Annual Delivery TargetWith the delivery of its narrowbody 737 aircraft during November, Boeing edged closer to its annual delivery target of 375–400 737 aircraft for the year. Read more »
- IATA Forecasts 2.7% Net Profit Margin, Record 2024 RevenuesThe IATA has announced strengthened profitability projections for airlines in 2023, which are expected to largely stabilize in 2024. Read more »
- Aeromexico Publishes November 2023 Traffic ResultsGrupo Aeromexico has reported its operational results for November 2023, showing a small increase in capacity, demand, and load factor. Read more »
- Progress of Discover Airlines’ New Brand Identity RolloutDiscover Airlines has made significant progress in rolling out its new brand identity. Read more »
- 12/06/1957: Maiden Flight of the Lockheed L-188 ElectraThe Lockheed L-188 Electra took to the skies on this day in 1957, two months ahead of schedule. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Air Ways Mag find out how to keep this page updated.