0 60 Specs news updates “The Authority of 0-60 Times for Cars”. Visit 0 60 Specs website here or see the feed summary below.
- Kia’s Family-Appropriate Sedona Replacement: 2022 Kia Carnival ReviewWhat you’d expect for a van on the Carnival is just that: it’s a van good for taking the kids out to summer camp. The van impresses family heads, and it’s stylish enough to disguise itself as an SUV. Thanks to the manufacturer’s choice in design, prospective van drivers just… Read more »
- Volkswagen’s Electric SUV Is Fun, Lightweight, and Already HereIt’s hard to compete with Tesla’s electric cars but the races for the best electric SUVs are far from over. Companies like Toyota, Ford, and other car brands have released their own electric cars, and Volkswagen is no stranger to keeping up with trends. This year they’ve announced their plans… Read more »
- Audi Takes Lead On Adaptive Lighting System Feature Despite US Agencies’ Outdated PoliciesAdaptive headlights help drivers have a clear sight of the situation ahead of them. Cars usually have two sets of lighting on the front, switching from low beams to high beams depending on the time of day or weather conditions. Cars also have converted lamps from single array lighting to… Read more »
- Aston Martin Finally Joins the SUV Competition with the 2021 Aston Martin DBXEuro-based carmaker Aston Martin tries to impress the SUV folks with their first ever entry. It’s a crossover with impressive design elements. Looks classy like the Aston Martin’s other car, the Vantage, only this time, it has higher ground clearance, meaner-looking wheels, and a seating capacity that would deceive brand… Read more »
- Mercedes-AMG A35 4MATIC Luxury Sedan ReviewMercedes-Benz and the Mercedes-AMG make some of the most outlandish, yet still sought-after, SUVs for having engines that rival sports cars. It’s justified – SUVs are heavy, a big car frame needs more torque for starting and stopping, and being able to zoom across highways to get to that vacation… Read more »
- Focus Adaptation Mach-E Is A Must Have From MustangWinner of the 2021 North American SUV of the Year Award, the Mach-E is an EV offered by the American automobile company promising a cleaner performance and a cleaner environment. The Mach-E’s name is a play on the first Mach made by Ford in 1964, and has come a long… Read more »
- Hyundai To Release Premium 11-Seater Successor To Starex In 3rd Quarter of 2021Hyundai is set to release Starex’ successor, Staria, this 2021. The company has been known to produce cars under the budget segment, with its cars competing with lower average prices than other car brands like Honda. Hyundai sells cars for lower than $20,000 and this lineup consists of Accent, Elantra,… Read more »
- Audi SQ7 Power-packed SUV Impresses Drivers With a Balance of Price and PerformanceThe Germany-based car manufacturer has always impressed customers with its quattro AWD systems and great-looking interiors. This year, they’re set out to release another SUV with an impressive set of wheels and a powerful engine. Audi SQ7 Specs The Audi SQ7 has a hood longer than most SUV’s, almost approaching… Read more »
- 2021 Toyota Mirai Is An FCEV Alternative To BEVToyota sedans and other cars are reliable thanks to their unique manufacturing style. They’ve made consistent and quality cars with high resale values. This year, they’ve released another sleek sedan for customers to ogle their eyes on. And that’s not all, it’s the first mass produced hydrogen fuel cell vehicle… Read more »
- More Secure Than Your Future: 2021 Chevrolet SuburbanThe Chevrolet Suburban fits family really well. With a more airy cabin, a smoother riding experience, and responsive handling, it stood by tradition of giving the suburban life, in automobile terms. Starting with the interior, the front head room provides about 42 inches, leg room of about 45 and a… Read more »
Daily Live is updated
with the latest news from 0 60 Specs find out how to keep this page updated.