Adventure Bike Rider news updates “Adventurebikerider”. Visit Adventure Bike Rider website here or see the feed summary below.
- Why Morocco needs to be your next adventure biking destinationThe fantastic thing about riding in Morocco is that you can have a truly adventurous experience in an exotic land which is only a stone’s throw away from Europe. If you’ve got ideas in your head of a barren land of scorching deserts, think again. While you can venture into… Read more »
- 5 things we love about the Triumph Tiger 1200 rangeTriumph released its new Tiger 1200 range early last year, redesigning every area of the bike in a bid to go toe-to-toe with the class leaders of the large-capacity adventure bike world. With a new engine, a new frame, new hardware, and new tech, the Tiger 1200 was a significant… Read more »
- The ABR Christmas Gift Guide 2023We can just about hear those sleigh bells ringing, but the festive season presents a problem for us bikers. After all, the snow, ice, and salt on the roads don’t create perfect riding conditions, and the freezing temperatures and short days don’t lend themselves to exploring on two-wheels either. But… Read more »
- MV Agusta reveals the exclusive LXP OrioliTwo years ago, Italian brand MV Agusta announced its Lucky Explorer 9.5, a new adventure bike with strong resemblance to the Dakar-winning, Lucky Strike-branded Cagiva Elefants of the 1990s. Now, after a partnership with KTM owners Pierer Mobility Group which has seen a shift from mid-range bikes assembled with Chinese… Read more »
- Suzuki announces GSX-S1000GX for road based adventuresIf you’re a fan of Suzuki and you like sports tourers, you’re in luck, because the manufacturer has just revealed a new sports tourer: the GSX-S1000GX. Suzuki are calling it a crossover, and certainly on paper, that’s exactly what it is. It’s built around a proven chassis and engine, and… Read more »
- Triumph updates Tiger 900 range for 2024The Tiger 900 joined Triumph’s line-up back in 2020, and has become a popular choice of mid-sized adventure bike and a best-seller for Triumph. However, the competition moves quickly, and with rivals releasing new or updated models of their own mid-sized bikes, Triumph has decided to do the same. The… Read more »
- How to pack your motorcycle for an adventureSo, you’ve bought your adventure bike, you’ve got all your gear, there’s just one last thing to do: master the dark art of packing for a motorcycle trip. With so many luggage options out there, it can be hard to know what’s right for your bike and situation. And once… Read more »
- Is this the best value-for-money adventure helmet?Getting an adventure helmet that has all the features you want can cost a small fortune, but we reckon we’ve found one of the best value-for-money lids around: the Caberg Tourmax X. Why has it impressed us so much? Well, there are a number of things we look for in a… Read more »
- Protect your motorcycle with possibly the toughest disc lock in the worldI don’t want to be over-dramatic, but there’s few things in life more distressing than returning to where you parked your bike, only to find an empty space where it should be. I’ve had my bike stolen before, and it’s heartbreaking. But I’ve learnt my lesson, and now I don’t… Read more »
- New road-focused Suzuki V-Strom 800RE arriving soonAs soon as Suzuki announced the V-Strom 800DE last year, speculation immediately began about a more road-focused version. After all, the 800DE seemed to be an outlier in the V-Strom catalogue, with its fully adjustable suspension, 21-inch front wheel, and handling made for exploring off-road. Nevertheless, the 800DE is superbly… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
Adventure Bike Rider find out how to keep this page updated.