Zme Science news updates “Science news and features since 2007”. Visit Zme Science website here or see the feed summary below.
- The unlikely story of neutrino research involves ultrapure water, shifting masses, and two casino-loving physicistsDid you know neutrinos have different flavors? Read more »
- What makes a Facebook clickbait title? The answer may surprise youLong text, short headlines, and unusual punctuation can make good clickbait. Read more »
- The deep, long-lasting, and sometimes bizarre symbolism of the Eye of HorusTo this day, it's one of the most important symbols from the ancient world. Read more »
- What are the high seas and why should we fight to protect them?The oceans are in trouble, especially beyond countries' jurisdictions. What can be done to help? Read more »
- Underwater jars, pollen, and charcoal could show us how the Romans made wineWine played an important role in the history of the Roman Empire — and the Roman Empire played an important role in the history of wine. Many Romans believed you should drink wine every day, which made the drink “democratic”. Wine wasn’t just a drink for the aristocrats; it was… Read more »
- Are minor chords sad and major chords happy? Not if you live in a remote Papua New Guinea villageA new study provides compelling evidence that major chords and melodies are not universally perceived as happier than minor music. Read more »
- Scientists find THC in over 60% of CBD products they tested — and that may be a huge problemIt's like buying 0% alcohol beer at the grocery store only to find yourself positive on a breathalyzer. Read more »
- This DALL-E mini AI can create original digital paintings of anything — so why is it obsessed with women in saris?Try DALL E mini and you'll be obsessed too. Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Zme Science find out how to keep this page updated.