Zenkimchi news updates “Exploring Korean food since 2004”. Visit Zenkimchi website here or see the feed summary below.
- Petit France | Is it worth it?Petite France: Korea's identity-crisis Epcot. Fly halfway around the world for fake French vibes and bad spaghetti. No baguettes, no berets, just a faux Francophonic fantasy. Go if you dare, regret if you do. The post Petit France | Is it worth it? appeared first on ZenKimchi. Read more »
- Nami Island | Is it worth it?Nami Island: Korea's faux paradise. Dodge Instagram Couples™ on pedal-powered chariots of narcissism while pondering art made of recycled soju bottles. A garden with a zip line—yawn. Skip it. The post Nami Island | Is it worth it? appeared first on ZenKimchi. Read more »
- 11 Best Korean Chicken JointsMy rule of thumb is this. To tell a good chicken place, look at the people inside. If it's full of beautiful young women taking selfies, likely isn't good chicken. If it's full of middle-aged men who look like life has kicked them in the teeth--GREAT CHICKEN! The post 11… Read more »
- 14 Must-eat Korean Foods In Seoul and Where To EatThe post 14 Must-eat Korean Foods In Seoul and Where To Eat appeared first on ZenKimchi. Read more »
- What is the best time of year to visit South Korea?Discover the ideal time to visit South Korea with our seasonal guide. From vibrant cherry blossoms in spring to snowy wonderlands in winter, find out when to plan your visit for an unforgettable experience. The post What is the best time of year to visit South Korea? appeared first on… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Zenkimchi find out how to keep this page updated.