Wallet Squirrel news updates “Personal Finance to Save Your Nuts”. Visit Wallet Squirrel website here or see the feed summary below.
- Unroll Me App Review – The Best 5 Minutes for Your Email’s InboxUnroll Me App Review – The Best 5 Minutes for Your Email’s Inbox This Unroll Me App Review is going to show you why you should spend 5 minutes every month using this tool to clean up your email inbox. At the end of each month, your inbox will be… Read more »
- Income Report – April, 2022In a blink of an eye, we are in May! April was a great month for Andrew and me (well mostly for me). I spent most of the month battling allergies (Hello Spring!) and then the flu that my youngest brought home. Andrew continues to grow our affiliate website. Its… Read more »
- 5 Simple Ways – How to Sell Photos OnlineHow to sell photos online is a question I have been working on for almost a decade. I have tried almost a dozen different ways to sell photos. While some avenues have been more successful than others, I am excited to share with you the most successful ways to sell… Read more »
- The Metaverse: Everything I Learned on How to Buy an NFTBefore we even start talking about how to buy an NFT, I have something to get out of the way. While I have learned TONS of vital information about the NFT world, I am not an expert in the NFT world. This world is very complex, broad, and sometimes scary.… Read more »
- How to Choose the Right Home Insurance?Like many, your home is the most valuable asset. It is something you build over your life with love, time, and energy. Once constructed, the primary concern is its safety from weather damage, fire, structural wear, tear, etc. The first thought that pops up in my mind is home insurance.… Read more »
- Income Report – March, 2022Happy March everyone! Welcome to Quarter Two of 2022. March was not as productive for me, Adam. I took a vacation down to Phoenix to visit family. We stayed at a Great Wolf Lodge down there. What a blast that was! Our two boys loved the waterpark within the lodge.… Read more »
- Budget for Big Expenses With a Sinking FundPersonally, the term “sinking fund” is new to me. Because of my parents, I have known the principles behind a sinking fund for a long time but the term is new to me. My parents used to set up a dedicated savings account and name it based on what they… Read more »
- My Honest Ibotta App Review – Is it worth the time?Today I want to give you my honest ibotta app review. We will look at the application together to see if it is worth the time spent for the cash ibotta give you back. Today’s ibotta app review is reasonably short because ibotta’s process is just that simple. As I write… Read more »
- How To Start A Blog in 2022 That Makes Money Day 1There is no bad time to become a blogger. Simply the sooner you start, the larger a blog can grow. In this article, we’re going to show you how to start a money-making blog in under 5 minutes. The post How To Start A Blog in 2022 That Makes Money… Read more »
- 6 Creative Ways to Save Money – My Wife and I Save Over $700 a Month!This past year my wife and I set out to trim our monthly budget with some creative ways to save money. Our kids are getting older and we are wanting to start traveling with them to places like Disney World. Besides adventures, we also are wanting to get more aggressive… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the
latest news from Wallet Squirrel find out how to keep this page updated.