Urdesignmag news updates “your daily dose of architecture, design, art, technology and lifestyle.”. Visit Urdesignmag website here or see the feed summary below.
- Quick Fire Tips to Keep your Home CleanKeeping your home clean is a challenge for many of us. Between work, family commitments, and just trying to have some down time, it can be difficult to keep up with the never-ending tasks that need completing. But don’t worry! We’ve compiled our top ten quick fire tips for keeping… Read more »
- Top Tips to Update Your Home after Moving to a Different Weather Condition!Now and then, your home requires some changes in look. It’s your taste in decoration that gets tested from time to time. Usually, we settle for a house only once in life. There are not many chances for experiments. But if you are moving from one place to another, there… Read more »
- Garage Door Repair and Maintenance – Why It Is Crucial For Every Business?A malfunctioning garage door can be more than just an inconvenience. If your garage door is not working properly, it can pose a serious safety hazard to you and your business. In addition, a damaged garage door can also lead to property damage or theft. That’s why it’s important to… Read more »
- What Coffee Tables Are in Style in 2022Looking to level up your living area? A coffee table can be just the item needed to pull a room together. They are a practical way to make a statement but can also be minimal and understated when required. Coffee table trends for 2022 include materials such as marble, unfinished… Read more »
- Is Farmhouse Design Over? The Rise and Fall of a Splashy TrendThere are multiple design trends for homeowners to choose from. They each have their own color scheme and materials. The most popular styles are constantly changing. Farmhouse decor can make a space feel cozy. But is it losing its appeal? What Is Farmhouse-Style Design? It is a style that focuses… Read more »
- How Climate Should Impact Home DesignDesigning a home involves many elements. Architects need to consider the structure, layout, materials and decor. A homeowner’s style and budget are also important factors, but the temperature can impact design strategy. Here are a few things to remember regarding climate and home design. 1. Prepare for Rainfall The intensity… Read more »
- Why You Should Add Morocco to Your Bucket List ImmediatelyEven if we haven’t all written down a literal bucket list, we’ve all at least thought about it – the things we’d like to do before we die. Vacations and thrill-seeking experiences are common entries on such lists, but when it comes to choosing where to go, we can get… Read more »
- 7 Factors to Consider When Designing a Roof Restoration PlanRepairing and restoring your roof, whether flat or pitched, is essential to keeping your house waterproof and protected from the elements. Roofs naturally get exposed to intense sunlight, rain, snow, and wind; they tend to wear out over time unless adequately maintained by professionals with the right tools and expertise.… Read more »
- How To Pick a Listing Agent to Sell Your HomeSelling a house can be a complicated experience whether you’re a first-time seller or have done it in the past. And to avoid struggling at it alone, you have the option of contacting a listing agent who tends to be extremely valuable in finding interested buyers. There are several reasons… Read more »
- 6 Reasons To Hire A Public Relations AgencyAs an architect or designer, you may be excellent at drawing up layouts and plans, but maybe marketing is not your forte. Outsourcing your branding, marketing, and public relations is a wise move for your company. A public relations agency can help you with increasing your reach, gaining clients, and… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Urdesignmag find out how to keep this page updated.