Traction News news updates “News for Tire Dealers”. Visit Traction News website here or see the feed summary below.
- Tips to Improve Your Home Video Streaming ExperienceWe live in a world of streaming. This can be characterized by the huge number of streaming services that have come up over the last several years, and some of us often have multiple subscriptions. There are also others that offer free streams, whether legal or otherwise. But whether you… Read more »
- CTDA Luncheon With SEMA and TIASEMA CEO and President Mike Spagnola, TIA CEO Dick Gust and TIA President Keith Jarman of AME International, as well as CTDA President Chris Barry of ITDG will be featured at the CTDA / 1-800EveryRim New Year Luncheon on January 18, 2024. Taking place at Stevens Steak & Seafood House… Read more »
- Bridgestone Retail Operations Names Andrew Richards 2023 ASE Master Technician of the YearBridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Americas, announced today that Andrew Richards is the company’s 2023 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technician of the Year. Richards was recently honored at an awards ceremony held by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. After graduating from Houston-based Universal Technical Institute, Richards… Read more »
- Toyo Tires Introduces the All-New Proxes R, a DOT Competition Tire with Improved Traction and ResponsivenessToyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. (Toyo Tires®) announces the all-new Toyo® Proxes® R DOT competition tire, designed for dry road racing and high-performance driving on the track. The Proxes R builds upon the legacy of its predecessor, the Proxes® RR, offering racers quicker lap times, improved stability, and heightened responsiveness. The… Read more »
- Yokohama RT41 875/65R29 Radial Expanded to Dual-Marked E-4**/L-4*The Yokohama RT41 875/65R29 radial is now available for use on articulated dump trucks (ADTs) as a dual-marked E-4**/L-4* tire. With its cut-and-chip-resistant compound, high-traction block tread pattern, and all-steel construction, the Yokohama RT41 has proven its durability and dependability in the harsh environments of quarries and mines around the… Read more »
- Tire Care Protocols: A Must-Know for Every Professional Semi-Truck DriverThe rubber meets the road with every turn of the wheels, and for professional truck drivers, those wheels and tires are absolutely critical. A blowout at highway speeds could spell disaster. Proper tire maintenance and care protocols aren’t just about preventing expensive downtime – they’re about safety, both for the… Read more »
- 2023 SEMA Show Creates Connections That Drive Future Success for the Aftermarket IndustryThe SEMA Show returned to Las Vegas Oct. 31-Nov. 3, bringing together more than 150,000 automotive aftermarket industry professionals looking to transform four days of relationship-building, networking, sales and marketing into business success and dreams realized. The proof that the SEMA Show was poised to return to historic levels… Read more »
- OTR Introduces BIG BITE™ Turf Tire for MowersOTR Engineered Solutions (OTR) introduces its BIG BITE™ turf tire. Designed for zero-turn, ride-on and stand-on mowers, the new tire features a large footprint that maximizes traction and stability. It also offers aggressive styling with low rolling resistance to provide an attractive appearance while protecting delicate turf and grass against… Read more »
- Tirebuyer announces rebrand to Treadsy and unveils ‘powered by Treadsy’ Rent-A-Center PartnershipToday, Tirebuyer announces that the Tirebuyer organization has been rebranded to Treadsy. It marks the next stage in the evolution of the business as an industry-leading technology solution. Its e-commerce tire platform is home to the US’s largest network of 18,000 tire installation locations including mobile vans. The focus of… Read more »
- Nearly $600,000 Raised at Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation’s Annual Bob Schoeberl Memorial Golf Tournament– The Automotive Aftermarket Charitable Foundation (AACF), a 501c3 supporting people in the automotive aftermarket industry and their families during the hardest moments of their lives, is thrilled to announce the outstanding success of its Annual Bob Schoeberl Memorial Golf Tournament at the Spanish Trail Country Club in Las Vegas.… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Traction News find out how to keep this page updated.