Tireball news updates “NASCAR, IndyCar and more!”. Visit Tireball website here or see the feed summary below.
- An Overview of Slot Payout PercentagesIf you are keen on playing slots, then you are aware that the payout percentage is an important aspect of the game. Sadly, for most beginners, this can be a very confusing term and this can make them have unrealistic expectations. Whether you are just starting out or you have… Read more »
- Larson on Sonoma pole, lineup for Toyota Save Mart 350Kyle Larson took the pole for Sunday’s running of the NASCAR Cup Series race at Sonoma Raceway. Larson will be joined on the front row by his Hendrick Motorsports teammate Chase Elliott with Chris Buescher, Michael McDowell, and Tyler Reddick rounding out the top-five. Kyle Busch, Saturday’s winner of the… Read more »
- Cody Ware to serve pass-though to start SonomaThe No. 51 Rick Ware Racing team was given an L1 penalty after failing pre-qualifying inspection four times at Sonoma Raceway. Driver Cody Ware was not allowed to participate in Busch Pole Qualifying on Saturday which will result in the car being at the back of the field to start… Read more »
- Truex hoping to unveil 2023 plans in next couple of weeksMartin Truex Jr. will make the 600th start of his NASCAR Cup Series career at World Wide Technology Raceway on Sunday but the 2017 series champion still does not have any news to report about his plans for next season. Truex, a 31-time winner at the Cup level, told reports… Read more »
- Byron honoring Ronald Grider at CharlotteWilliam Byron’s Liberty University Chevrolet Camaro will have a patriotic paint scheme for the 600 Miles of Remembrance Cup Series race on May 29 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in memory of Ronald A. Grider. U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class Ronald “Aaron” Grider’s name will appear on the windshield of Byron’s… Read more »
- Colton Herta wins rain soaked GMR Grand PrixINDIANAPOLIS (Saturday, May 14, 2022) – Colton Herta won one of the wildest races in recent NTT INDYCAR SERIES history, controlling the chaos of changing weather conditions, ever-evolving tire strategies and numerous incidents to take the checkered flag for the GMR Grand Prix on Saturday on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road… Read more »
- Ty Dillon picks up sponsorship from Ferris MowersFerris Mowers will sponsor the No. 42 NASCAR Cup Series entry of Ty Dillon for three events during the 2022 season. NASCAR Cup Series season. Ferris, a brand of Briggs & Stratton®, will serve as the primary partner of Dillon for the All-Star Open at Texas Motor Speedway on May 22,… Read more »
- Kenseth, Shelmerdine, McGriff vote into NASCAR HOFDAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (May 4, 2022) – NASCAR announced today the inductees who will comprise the NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2023. The three-person group – the 13th since the inception of the NASCAR Hall of Fame in 2010 – consists of Matt Kenseth, Kirk Shelmerdine and Hershel McGriff. In… Read more »
- Trackhouse Racing running Earnhardts’ 1998 Japan schemesThe Polar Bear is coming out of hibernation for the first time in nearly 24 years. For the Official Throwback Weekend of NASCAR highlighted by the May 8 Goodyear 400 at Darlington (S.C.) Raceway, Trackhouse Racing will field two NASCAR Cup Series Chevrolets honoring the first time Hall of Famer… Read more »
- Which Betting Sites Offer Nascar Betting?If you’re a fan of Nascar, you know that the action doesn’t stop when the race is over. The real fun begins when you start betting on the next race! If you’re looking for a place to bet on Nascar, we’ve got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll list… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Tireball find out how to keep this page updated.