Tireball news updates “NASCAR, IndyCar and more!”. Visit Tireball website here or see the feed summary below.
- Chase Elliott getting new spotter in 2024Eddie D’Hondt will not return as the spotter of Chase Elliott and the No. 24 Chevrolet at Hendrick Motorsports for the 2024 NASCAR Cup Series season. D’Hondt shared the news on the social media platform X adding that he was looking forward to what is next. Been a helluva run..… Read more »
- Joe Flacco throws touchdown on first drive for BrownsJoe Flacco was signed off the free agent scrap pile to quarterback the Cleveland Browns after injuries fell on the team. In his first game action in 11 months, Flaco would lead the Browns to the end zone against the Rams in Los Angeles. Flacco found Jerome Ford for the… Read more »
- Member of chain game suffers leg injury in Lions-Saints gameDuring Sunday’s NFL contest between the Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints a member of the chain gang found himself injured when the action spilled over onto the sidelines. The injury was to his left leg as the Lions were leading 21-7 with just over five minutes left in the… Read more »
- Ryan Blaney interested in running Indy 500Ryan Blaney may have won the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series championship but the driver of the No. 12 Ford Mustang has his eye on competing in the Indianapolis 500. “It’s interesting that Blaney said to me at some point over the last several weeks that he’d like to go to… Read more »
- Mahindra returning to sponsor Chase Briscoe in 2024Mahindra Ag North America has extended its partnership with Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) as the anchor sponsor for NASCAR Cup Series driver Chase Briscoe and the No. 14 team. The multiyear agreement with the NASCAR team co-owned by NASCAR Hall of Famer Tony Stewart and industrialist Gene Haas will continue to feature… Read more »
- Kimberly-Clark brands continue to sponsor Ricky Stenhouse Jr. in 2024; Cottonelle on the No. 47 for Daytona 500Today at Daytona International Speedway, 2023 DAYTONA 500 Champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and JTG Daugherty Racing announced significant developments, revealing three Kimberly-Clark brands are making a triumphant return during the 2024 NASCAR Cup Series season. Additionally, it was announced Cottonelle® is the first brand to be added to the grocery basket as co-primary of… Read more »
- Steelers to activate Pat Freiermuth ahead of Browns contestThe Pittsburgh Steelers will activate tight end Pat Freiermuth ahead of their Week 11 contest against the Cleveland Browns. Freiermuth began his practice window this week and was a part of practices on Thursday and Friday. The Steelers have been without Freiermuth since Week 4 when he went down with… Read more »
- Charles Leclerc wins pole for Las Vegas GP, lineupCharles Leclerc put his Ferrari on the pole for Saturday night’s Las Vegas GP. Leclerc qualified ahead of Ferrari teammate Carlos Sainz and ahead of champion Max Verstappen. The Las Vegas GP will take place at 10:00 pm local time (1:00 am Sunday). The complete lineup can be found below.… Read more »
- Joe Burrow out for season with wrist injuryJoe Burrow, quarterback of the Cincinnati Bengals, is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a torn ligament in his wrist. The Bengals made the announcement on X on Friday afternoon. Burrow said he felt a “pop” after landing on his wrist during a play in Thursday’s game… Read more »
- Aunca, Ohtani win MVP awards unanimously, first time in historyFor the first time in the history of the MVP award the recipients in both the National and American League did so in unanimous fashion. The MVP for Acuna marks the eighth time a member of the Atlanta Braves has won the award. Acuna beat out Mookie Betts and Freddie… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Tireball find out how to keep this page updated.