The Super Car Blog news updates “All about supercars and high octane motoring. We bring you latest from the world of high end exotics.”. Visit The Super Car Blog website here or see the feed summary below.
- 80 Ferrari Monzas damaged due to an unexpected rain showerRecently, around 80 Ferrari Monza supercars from all over the world attended the inaugural ‘Ferrari Cavalcade Icona’ in Italy. Owners took part in various activities, including a drive through the beautiful Italian countryside that culminated at the Fiorano test track. The sun was out, and the weather was perfect for… Read more »
- Red Bull RB17 hybrid hypercar slated for 2025 debutAdrian Newey’s latest project is called the Red Bull RB17. It’s not the next Formula 1 car, but rather, the RB17 is a road-legal hybrid hypercar slated to debut in 2025. The Red Bull RB17 is being developed by Red Bull Advanced Technologies. The car will be powered by a… Read more »
- Limited edition BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage officially teasedLast month, we reported that BMW was planning to showcase a limited edition Hommage to the iconic 3.0 CSL. Well, the CEO of BMW’s M division has just shared these teaser images on Instagram, which suggests that we won’t have to wait much longer. The BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage is… Read more »
- Koenigsegg Jesko Attack & Absolut showcased at GoodwoodKoenigsegg showcased three hypercars at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. Representing Sweden were the Jesko Attack, Jesko Absolut and the Regera. While neither of the hypercars took part in the timed hill climb, they did woo showgoers with demonstration runs. As you all know, the Jesko comes in two variants… Read more »
- Ride onboard the brutal Hennessey Venom F5The Hennessey Venom F5 made its dynamic debut along with other hypercars at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed. Here’s an onboard video of one of its demonstration runs. The Venom F5 is one of the fastest hypercars on the planet. It is estimated to reach a top speed of over… Read more »
Culture Of Gaming News Updates