The Roaming Renegades news updates “Theroamingrenegades”. Visit The Roaming Renegades website here or see the feed summary below.
- How to Get from El Nido to Coron: A Guide for the Coron to El Nido ferry, Philippines [UPDATED FOR 2022]The tiny island of Coron off the north end of Palawan might seem quite remote and hard to get to. However, for such a small and unassuming place, the sheer beauty that can be found here means many flock to its turquoise waters and powder white sand beaches for a… Read more »
- Backpacking in London: A Guide to Visiting London As A BackpackerLondon, like Sydney and Auckland for British Backpackers, is ground zero for that backpacking around the UK and quite often those on working Holiday Visas from Australia. It can be an expensive place to visit but the countless unique experiences that greet the 30 million international visitors each year are… Read more »
- Our Guide To Backpacking in Australia & Tips For A Budget Trip Around AustraliaHow to travel Australia on a budget: It’s no secret that a trip around Australia is an expensive prospect for backpackers and is much more challenging than places like Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia where your money will go much further. Here despite being a backpacker magnet it’s a much… Read more »
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Adventure Activities to do Whilst Travelling!Travelling… it opens us up to new challenges and experiences and for our adventure world travel experience is all about trying new things! It pushes us out of our comfort zone and gives us endless opportunities to tick off all those crazy bucket list dreams in stunning surroundings. What better… Read more »
- The Best Walks In The Blue Mountains On A Day Trip from Sydney To Blue Mountains, AustraliaSydney is known as a bustling, busy and large metropolis that can be overwhelming and expensive! However, many people don’t realise that just a 2 hour train journey outside of the city is the incredible and expansive Blue Mountains National park. This beautiful area is easily accessible and well developed… Read more »
- Discovering the Floating Village of Kampong Khleang and the Local Way of Life, CambodiaAfter visiting Angkor and the amazing temples of Siem Reap you might be wondering what else there is to do in the small city. The temples might dominate most visitors agendas and indeed the majority of their time here, and rightly so, but if you want to escape the flashing… Read more »
- The Common Scams in China and How To Avoid ThemDespite being well-seasoned travellers, China being our 45th country and having just completed 4 months in Eastern Europe we have yet to come across many scams. We are not the naïve first time traveller but at the same time we consider many of the regions we have been to as… Read more »
- 3 Peaks Challenge Tips: 3 Peaks Kit List & 3 Peaks Challenge TrainingThe National 3 Peaks Challenge is a rite of passage for many keen hikers and mountaineers in the UK and beyond. Tackling the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales in a mad dash 24 hrs is both mentally and physically challenging. It’s a dream to complete for many who… Read more »
- A Complete Guide To Paragliding in Oludeniz Over The Most Incredible Beach In Turkey!Back in 2006 I visited Oludeniz for the first time, this picturesque beach town on the south coast of Turkey was somewhere Shorty (Paul) had visited many times growing up and we were keen to check it out! Of course, being over 10 years ago and a family holiday it… Read more »
- A Guide To Learning How To Surf In Australia: Including Location, Cost & AdviceSurfing, the archetypal Aussie pastime, something I tried way back in 2010 on a blistering Newquay beach in freezing waters and something I’ve dreamt of doing again in Australia. The first time on the waves I decided to just rent a board and give it a go, as a skateboarder I… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from
The Roaming Renegades find out how to keep this page updated.