Talk Travel App news updates “Talk to travel better !”. Visit Talk Travel App website here or see the feed summary below.
- Top 10 Must-Do Activities in Languedoc, FranceFor many visitors to France, it’s all about Paris – Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, fine art, fine dining, and high culture. But there is much more to the country than this. The South of France is home to a historic region of romance and mystery far from the glitz… Read more »
- Rome: Unravelling The Eternal City’s 11 Iconic LandmarksRome, the Eternal City, holds an allure like no other destination in the world. Steeped in history, culture, and art, this enchanting city beckons travellers from all corners of the globe. A journey to Rome is a voyage through time, where ancient ruins stand in harmony with modern architecture. If… Read more »
- Top 10 Kid Friendly Activities to do in TokyoHanging out with your kids is always an exciting affair!! The destinations today are studded with a number of kid friendly adventurous activities; if we talk of Tokyo in particular. The city has got some spectacular places to admire and food to cherish that you and your kids would eventually… Read more »
- Business Travel – 7 tips to do it right !!!The pandemic may have thrown a wrench into business travel, but it couldn’t eliminate the need for in-person interactions. And while the cadence may be different, plenty of companies value these trips even more than they did before. If you want to nail the art of business travel, it all… Read more »
- These campervan travel destinations are calling you !!When it comes to travel, there’s nothing quite like renting a campervan and hitting a scenic route in some corner of a country. It saves you bucks on your stay, lets you plan your own itinerary and provides flexibility for spontaneous detours! A teeny little adventure gene, an amazing campervan… Read more »
- Paros, Greece – The Best Places to Visit on the IslandParos is a gorgeous island smack-dab in the middle of the Cyclades. Boasting 120 kilometres of coastline lined with stunning beaches, fertile valleys, serene landscapes, and dramatic rolling hills, Paros is a fun place to explore while holidaying in Greece. Aside from having a stunning landscape, the island is also… Read more »
- 10 Gadgets To Travel And Work As A NomadCovid definitely made sure that we stay indoors but it also inspired us to make travelling an essential part of our lives, and many of you may want to continue working while you travel.So, what are the essential gadgets that you should carry with you to ensure your work life… Read more »
- A Tour Guide to Salem, The Witch-TownIf you are a history buff and love fantasy and horror-stories, and you also HAVE A FREE OCTOBER, then this is the best vacation place for you. Salem is a place of great historical importance located in Massachusetts, USA. This city is best known for the infamous witch-trials that took… Read more »
- 10 Things Women Need While TravellingWhen it comes to packing to trot the globe, women need a little distinct set of items to assist them in gliding smoothly through their trip. Here’s presenting a special list that will give you an idea of what to pack. Feminine Hygiene Products It is essential to carry products… Read more »
- A vacation in Atlantic City, New JerseyThe region of the mid-Atlantic that includes New Jersey has been called by many names over the years. From being called “Lenapehoking” by the Native Americans, to “Lorraine” by the Italian explorer Giovanni Da Verrazano, being called “New Sweden” by the Swedes a century later and “New Netherland” by the… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Talk Travel App find out how to keep this page updated.