Suffolk Gazette news updates “You couldnt make it up”. Visit Suffolk Gazette website here or see the feed summary below.
- Gary Lineker to become new Conservative Party chairmanIn an unexpected development, football pundit-turned political supremo Gary Lineker is to take over as the next Conservative Party chairman. Oliver Dowden quit as chairman early this morning after disastrous by-election results in Tiverton and Honiton and Wakefield. But the Conservatives have moved quickly to appoint Lineker, who will promote… Read more »
- Balloon company struggling with inflationA Suffolk balloon business says inflation is making it hard to stay afloat. Balloon Knot Enterprises insists today’s inflation rise to 9.1% is devastating. Managing Director Lorraine Fisher, 34, explained: “Inflation hits balloon businesses hard and we are holding on by a string. ‘Plans to float’ “Balloon Knot Enterprises was… Read more »
- How to make your home a more healthy environmentAside from the office, your home is likely to be the place where you spend most of your time. The home environment can be hugely important, enabling you to more effectively relax, unwind and reoperate after a hard day. Understanding how to make your home a more healthy environment can… Read more »
- Boy with same nose condition as Boris Johnson still waiting for NHS opThe family of a young boy say it is unfair Prime Minister Boris Johnson jumped the queue for his nose operation this week. Pino Cchio, an eight-year-old who moved to the UK from Italy last summer, has suffered from extending nose syndrome all his life. It is the same condition… Read more »
- 10 reasons why you should use a VDR right nowAs we live in a time of global digitalization, it is high time to ponder how to keep data and safely run a business. Unfortunately, physical data rooms are out of date and are not secure enough since cyber criminals invent new methods to gain access to financial or other… Read more »
- Rare dragon skull unearthed near IpswichAn incredibly rare dragon’s skull has been unearthed by archaeologists in Suffolk, it has emerged. The remarkable discovery is only the fifth of its kind anywhere in the world, and experts say it could be as much as four million years old. Dragons are known to have lived in parts… Read more »
- How can I get in shape this summer?Even though the summer weather may already be upon us, you could still make a good start on getting in shape. Depending on the nature of your goals, you could lose a few pounds before the summer holidays begin. Alternatively, this may also enable you to get into some good… Read more »
- Top 5 ways to use a casino welcome bonusOnline casinos draw clients by offering big promotions and exclusive game conditions. Each website has a unique set of rewards. If you open https://betinia.com/ie/promotions, you’ll find a wide variety of promotions. So, let’s see how gamblers usually use them. The essence of a casino welcome bonus A casino welcome bonus… Read more »
- Essex celebrates new county map to help touristsEssex was overjoyed today with a new map that carefully outlines the county for visitors. Produced by Suffolk Gazette Cartographers Ltd., the map is a must-have guide for everyone who has to, unfortunately, pass through Essex in order to get to Suffolk. The map meticulously illustrates areas populated by retired… Read more »
- Man with ginger hair turns to dust on hottest day of the yearLocal ginger-haired man Steve Walshe has perished after ill-advisedly stepping outside on the hottest day of the year. Mr Walshe, 39, from Woodbridge, turned to dust as his red hair and pale skin succumbed to the heat. His devastated partner Lorraine Fisher, 34, found the tell-tale pile of ginger dust… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest
news from Suffolk Gazette find out how to keep this page updated.