Seattles Travels news updates “Adventure Travel & Lifestyle Blog”. Visit Seattles Travels website here or see the feed summary below.
- The Space Needle: A View of Seattle’s Skyline From AboveSeattle is widely known for having one of the most famous skylines, captivating those lucky enough to gaze upon it. Standing head and shoulders above the rest is the iconic Space Needle, a sky-high observation deck that is as much an architectural marvel as a symbol closely associated with the… Read more »
- Spending the Night at a Berber Camp in the Sahara DesertImagine lying alone on the desert floor, beneath a night sky obliterated with hundreds of thousands of fiery twinkling stars, feeling the cool pre-morning breeze brush against your face as you tuck yourself further into your blankets. You’re surrounded by sleeping bodies but virtually alone with no sound but the… Read more »
- The Ultimate Guide to Hammock Camping At Tayrona National ParkTayrona National Park in Colombia, is hands down my favourite location in the world. In the past I’ve said that Pigeon Point Beach is my favourite beach, and Iceland is my favourite country.. but Tayrona is a combination of everything I love in one place. If someone told me to… Read more »
- The Moroccan Village Co-operative ExperienceI wearily entered a narrow orange alleyway, layered in dust and glowing in the hot African sun. The colour and atmosphere were a stark contrast from what I had just emerged from, an irrigated desert oasis; a jungle of green growth and life. For the past forty minutes I had… Read more »
- Bungee Jumping in OttawaYou’re jumping alone? Yup. Is someone watching from below? Nope. So, you came all the way out here by yourself? Yup. That’s a first. It was 7:00 am and this was the conversation between the jump instructors at Great Canadian Bungee and I as they readied me for my jump.… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Seattles Travels find out how to keep this page updated.