Seattles Travels news updates “Adventure Travel & Lifestyle Blog”. Visit Seattles Travels website here or see the feed summary below.
- A Week in Castara: The Prettiest Little Village in TobagoI’ve been to Tobago a number of times now, so I wanted to spend a bit of time trying to find a place that I had not yet been, and somewhere that was lesser visited by tourists to the Island. Speyside seemed like an option–but I had been there, and… Read more »
- Staying in an Overwater Bungalow in TahitiI’ve stayed at some of the nicest, most luxurious, and uniquely amazing places around the world, from Jungle Casitas with hanging rope beds and forest treehouses with swinging bridges to glass igloos above the arctic circle and lush beach bungalows on private islands. Don’t slap me–this isn’t a brag. But,… Read more »
- The Ultimate Guide To A Toronto Sports WeekendGO SPORTS. Okay, so I haven’t exactly always been what you might call a super sports fan–but hey, I was named after a football team, so like, I’m practically professional athlete. But seriously, I am Canadian, and I have been surrounded by sports my entire life. I grew up watching… Read more »
- JORD Wood Watches + GIVEAWAYIf it wasn’t obvious–turquoise is my favourite colour. The only colour I allow in my wardrobe, aside from black, is turquoise. My bedding is turquoise. All of my kitchen tools are turquoise. My toenails are turquoise. Most of my website is turquoise. Even my dog’s stuff is turquoise. You get… Read more »
- The Ultimate Guide to Hammock Camping At Tayrona National ParkTayrona National Park in Colombia, is hands down my favourite location in the world. In the past I’ve said that Pigeon Point Beach is my favourite beach, and Iceland is my favourite country.. but Tayrona is a combination of everything I love in one place. If someone told me to… Read more »
- Isleta El Espino Ecolodge on Lake NicaraguaLake Nicaragua, or Cocibolca as it’s otherwise known, is not only Nicaragua’s largest lake, but it is also the largest in all of Central America. It’s comprised of freshwater, and was formed through tectonic activity, from the movement and growth of all the nearby volcanoes. Only a quick trip from… Read more »
- Blue Mountain & Mont Tremblant with the IKON PassRoad trip. That’s what I thought when I got the invite to join the IKON Pass bus trip from Blue Mountain, ON to Mont Tremblant, QC. I had been to both before–Blue many times, as it’s about an hour’s drive away, and Mont Tremblant a few years back, on a… Read more »
- Blue Mountain & The Blumination Dream Trail + VIDEOWe recently had the chance to spend a night at Blue Mountain, and experience the new Blumination Dream Trail. The Trail is a one kilometre long trail that loops through the Blue Mountain Village and around Mill Pond, with over one million lights along the way. It consists of 10… Read more »
- 2018 Travel Gift GuideUghhhh.. *eye roll* another travel gift guide. Yeah, yeah, I know. But, you clicked on it. Feel like playing Santa for your travelley friends, minus all the cookies? Then, yaaay, you can shop this list without pants. Because, ew, pants. skyhours: A skyhour is a time-based credit… Read more »
- I Made a Travel Photography Book with MILK BooksI have been taking photos for as long as I can remember. Aside from often “borrowing” my Mom’s camera when I was young, I saved up babysitting money and purchased my very own analog film camera when I was 11 years old, and took that thing with me everywhere. Not… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with
the latest news from Seattles Travels find out how to keep this page updated.