Road Affair news updates “Stop Dreaming. Start Traveling.”. Visit Road Affair website here or see the feed summary below.
- 25 of the Most Beautiful Villages in the WorldBig, bustling cities teeming with life and bright lights make fantastic places to visit, but small lesser-known villages often make even better ones. That being said, below is our list of the most beautiful villages around the world. 1. Popeye Village, Malta In an interesting twist, one of the most… Read more »
- 15 Best Airbnbs in Toronto, CanadaToronto is filled with exceptionally unique experiences for travelers from the world over. Fill your senses with the city’s offerings of art and culture and your lungs with its various outdoor excursions and adventures, and explore its distinctive neighborhoods, each with its own personality. If you are a sports fan,… Read more »
- 15 Best Day Trips from Mexico CityMexico City is the largest city in North America, but the Mexican capital is usually overlooked by tourists looking to head to the beaches of Cancun or the Pacific. There’s so much to see in Mexico City though, and even more to explore in the surrounding states, making the city… Read more »
- 10 Best Things to Do in Rome, ItalyRome is known as the Eternal City because the ancient Romans believed that no matter what happened to our world, Rome would remain forever. Italy’s capital city is beautiful, vibrant and bursting with enough iconic landmarks, ancient remains and masterpieces to keep you coming back for years, for an eternity… Read more »
- 15 Best Airbnbs in Bern, SwitzerlandBern, Switzerland’s small capital city, offers a relaxing atmosphere filled with medieval streets, flowing fountains, beautiful gardens, and, of course, the crystal clear waters of the Aare River. There is plenty of nature surrounding the city, including the exciting trails of Gurten Mountain, where you can enjoy panoramic views and… Read more »
- 15 Best Airbnbs in St. Petersburg, RussiaAs one of the most prominent cultural centers in Russia and the world, St. Petersburg is a legendary imperial city that you must add to your travel itinerary. Baroque palaces and neoclassical masterpieces dazzle at every turn, and famous hotspots like the Hermitage Museum pack in enough treasured artwork to… Read more »
- 13 Best Day Trips From Marseille, FranceWith a couple of days in Marseille, you’ll have plenty to do and see. You’ll find yourself busy running around the Old Port visiting fortresses, churches, and other interesting attractions. However, with plenty more awesome places to visit around the South of France, the fun doesn’t stop there. All you… Read more »
- SimOptions Review: Your Travel eSIM for EuropeTravelers have to research and plan out many aspects of their holiday in advance, from hotels and transportation to tours and activities. Cell phones have made travel immensely easier, but getting a cell phone plan abroad can be quite a challenge and pricey endeavor. However, the age of hunting down… Read more »
- 11 Fun Things To Do in Antigua GuatemalaAntigua is a fairly small city compared to Guatemala City and Quetzaltenango but that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything interesting to do. Actually, it’s quite the opposite. There are plenty of fun things to do in Antigua Guatemala and to make sure you experience the best things Antigua has to… Read more »
- 5 Tips for Caravanning in the UKCaravanning has a certain charm and excitement that keep people coming no matter how much holidays change. The simplicity of taking your temporary home anywhere you like, upping sticks if you don’t like it there and living a nomadic lifestyle allows you to explore the world at your own pace… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from Road Affair find out how to keep this page updated.