Period Media news updates “Period.media”. Visit Period Media website here or see the feed summary below.
- Feeling lost? Period! is er ook in een Nederlandstalige editieFor Dutch readers: Period! Magazine is er in een Nederlandstalige én Engelstalige editie. Lees je liever Nederlands? Klik hier! (...) The post Feeling lost? Period! is er ook in een Nederlandstalige editie appeared first on Period!. Read more »
- Let’s debunk common menstruation mythsWith a wife and a 14-year-old daughter, journalist Surjit Flora has experienced their shame and embarrassment on a monthly basis. In this guest blog he tackles the five most common menstrual taboos. (...) The post Let’s debunk common menstruation myths appeared first on Period!. Read more »
- Menstrual blood: the new gold?We dislike it, detest it, or are even afraid of it. A shame, because menstrual blood turns out to be the new gold if you do research. You can do more with it than just ruin your underwear. We list the latest insights. (...) The post Menstrual blood: the new… Read more »
- What happened to Jackline Chepngeno?On Friday, September 6 in 2019, the 14-years-old Jackline Chepngeno went to school for the last time. A leakage stain in her school uniform led to an unbelievable tragedy. Amelié Truffert made a documentary about it: A Journey With A Hope. (...) The post What happened to Jackline Chepngeno? appeared first… Read more »
- Why do I always get my period on holiday?Suitcase packed? Got your e-ticket? Locked the back door? Then just read this advice for a cramp- and leakfree holiday. Because of course you always get your period on holiday. This is why. (...) The post Why do I always get my period on holiday? appeared first on Period!. Read more »
- How to overcome your fear of gynaecological examinationsGo visit your GP or gynaecologist if you have menstrual problems. Easier said than done. For some women gynaecological examinations hurts. How to get rid of the fear? Because internal examinations are sometimes necessary. (...) The post How to overcome your fear of gynaecological examinations appeared first on Period!. Read more »
- Endometriosis: stop telling women ‘pain is normal’Endometriosis can cause pelvic pain which feels like ‘a burning hot poker’ says Caroline Louise Hamar from Femi.Listen. She conducted a survey amongst 15 UK women who suffer from this disease. ‘They were each told by the medical community that pain is normal for women.’ (…) The post Endometriosis: stop… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news from Period
Media find out how to keep this page updated.