One Mind Dharma news updates “Oneminddharma”. Visit One Mind Dharma website here or see the feed summary below.
- Benefits of Meditation for Better LearningLearning is fun and adventurous, but sometimes it becomes too stressful. Students and young adults alike are on the road to lifelong learning. Knowing is very beneficial to us and our daily lives. But there are days that learning requires too much work for us to handle, and it gives… Read more »
- How meditation and yoga can help with road rage?Driving on a portion of the bustling streets in urban areas can now and again leave us feeling furious and tense. Notwithstanding, a normal yoga practice can assist us with diminishing the indignation that may work as we travel anyplace in the world. Normally, when somebody encounters outrage or "road… Read more »
- How Meditation Can Improve Student’s HealthSince the beginning of mankind, meditation has been with us. This practice has proven to calm the body and mind, boost brain function and relieve stress. The health benefits linked to this practice have been well-documented. Research studies have revealed that meditation should be included in the curriculum. Learners who… Read more »
- Case Study: A Mindfulness-Based Approach to Stress ReductionEveryone talks about mindfulness, the concept of consciousness or meditation for skeptics, which reduces stress levels and gives meaning to life. Together with the case study writing service, we have selected entertaining stories of using this practice in real life. We tell you what it means to live consciously and… Read more »
- Where to Study Buddhist Studies this Year?Most people decide to study Buddhism not only because they find this subject exciting, but also because it may help them to change the way they see the world. If you are one of those individuals who want to transform their life views, keep reading the article! Below you'll find… Read more »
- What is Common in The Art of Meditation and Ancient Greek PhilosophyThe history of meditation dates back to 5,500 years. Initially, it was passed verbally but from about 3,500 years ago, the earliest writings on it were found in an Indian valley. The art of meditation focuses on the body, mind and soul. On the other hand, the Greek philosophy… Read more »
- Meditation 3D Models to Print at HomeOne of the most interesting and useful things to 3D print at home is meditation 3D models. Very often, you encounter situations when your mind seems stuck and tired. And, meditation could help calm your mind and soul for good. And, if you are someone who likes to meditate often,… Read more »
- How Meditation Can Help to Overcome AnxietyPsychology experts say that anxiety is a natural body response to stress. When something goes wrong, we have a rush of adrenaline that triggers anxious reactions. They make us either confront or flee potential threats to safety, or in other words, we get driven by a so-called ‘fight-or-flight’ response. So… Read more »
- 4 Ways to Practice Hatha Yoga as Moving MeditationHatha yoga is an ancient system of work with your body and mind. This system supposes first to prepare your physical body, it’s clearing from diseases, stiffness, and weakness through performing physical exercises which are called yoga asanas. It is believed that it is hard to concentrate your mind on… Read more »
- 5 Ways Yoga And Meditation Can Help You During Addiction RecoveryYoga and meditation have many therapeutic and restorative benefits in mental healthcare. They help in regulating the response system of centrist stress, moderate depression, chronic pain, insomnia, and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure, decreasing the heart rate, and improving the respiratory systems of the body. It presses the mind… Read more »
Daily Live is updated with the latest news
from One Mind Dharma find out how to keep this page updated.